Sunday, March 27, 2011

CAN YOU ANSWER Me?...

23-04-08
Elizabeth Armstrong Moore from common ties had sent me this question paper. Here is my answer for all .Can you answer this question honestly...?
Ai-yooo! You are asking this entire question to a man. Elizabeth thought I was a woman!
1. What door do you wish you never opened?
A ) Hell (Marriage)
2. What is your most obsessive thought?
A) After I started writing (novels/fictions) I want my imagination to take wings on silver screen!(movie version of my fiction).
3. Where is your favorite place in the world, and why?
A) Lonely planet. It is a nice place to dream..
What is the one thing your parents do not understand about you?
A) That I am a very privet person.
5. If you could relive a single day or moment, what would it be?
A) Sex.
What were the strangest circumstances under which you have been intimate?
A) Way back in 1975 we were moving to neighboring state .Tamil Nadu. (Chennai city). Naturally our friends and relatives came to wish us for a better future. One of my cousin sisters came to my room .suddenly she became very emotional "So you are moving out"? It was obvious; we had already packed every thing. I felt sorry for her. I did not say any thing. I took her hand and looked deep into her eyes. Naturally our lips got locked! I do not how long it lasted. Those were the moments I lost in my life. I still cherish those stolen kiss.
7. Under what circumstances have you been closest to death?
A) At times I felt like a dead man walking. But death never occurred to me!.
8) What is the most gracious act of kindness you have witnessed?
A) Long ..........Long... ago I was a small boy. I gave shelter to a kitten.
9. What is the worst betrayal you have ever experienced?
A ) When I was broke, my bitter half took my little princess (daughter) away...
10. What is the most bizarre thing you have seen or done?
A) Hi, you are getting up-close. It is too personnel. You know there is a limit! Ok. This is not official .let's keep it between us! You know honey that I am not a homo. It all happened in the middle of night. In those day's I was doing my high school. One of my aunty and her kids came for summer vacation form HYD. even with five kids my aunty looks sexiting .I took them around the city for siteseeing. At night my cousin brother slept next to me. Thinking of aunty in the middle of night I kissed my cousin brother on his lips! He pretended as if nothing had happened ...after twenty five year I was transferred to his hometown Hyd...Aunty still looks irresistible! whenever my cousin brother spoke to me I found my self replying to the air ! i was ashamed of  myself .under impulse what all stupid things 'we' do. Shame ... shame...By the way how many skeletons are there in your cupboard?
1 . What is the greatest risk you have ever taken?
A) (Now) living on a self-imposed exile.
12. What is your earliest, most vivid memory?
A) Chasing mini skirts...@ 13.
What is the most meaningful "I love you" spoken by you or to you?
A) Those words should come from our heart. I am yet to meet such a wonderful woman.
14. What was the single most terrifying moment of your life?
A) Thought of dying like an orphan.
15. If you have experienced a moment of sudden faith or loss of faith, what prompted it?
A) Break-up. Ask who prompted it? My bitter half.. #&#@ !
16. If you could take back one thing you have done, what would it be?
A) My freedom. .
17. What is your greatest talent or accomplishment?
A) My imagination. Accomplishments? My creative work, my Novels/fictions.
18. What is the most joyful moment you have experienced?
A) Holding my little princess in my hand for the first time. There are no words to describe the feelings.
19. What is the most painful moment you have experienced?
A) Separation from my daughter.
20. Open Question: Submit your own question and answer. No answer is off-limits, and can be on any personal theme. Here is a sample list of 20: abortion, addiction, adolescence, break-ups, crime, death, depression, eating disorders, humor, lucky breaks, mental disorders, moral dilemmas, pets, poverty, racism, religion, sex, suicide, turning points, and war.
Suicide.
Should I commit suicide?
It is not easy to write it in few words. The turn of events in my life leads to suicide thoughts. It not easy for a family to survive on single income. A part from mother and monster -in- law (wife) I had to face financial crunch. My wife took away my little daughter and left for her native place .it had a devastating effect on me. Imagine one fine day you miss every thing about your little daughter. Her innocent smile, laughter, pranks...
You will find time, day, years in my diary .then why am I still alive even after two years? I am not a coward, I was thinking hard and came-up with determination .instead of dying like a coward ,I need to settle scores in my life before I go down under sex feet !.For that I need to make money. After my wife left with my little daughter I went on to write novels and fictions. I need to find a filmmaker and sell my fiction for movie production. it is difficult to sell fiction for movie production ,but not impossible. After all we live on hope. .Do n't we?
your's sincerely ,
jivan