MOOT point 29-09-09
I have an agent in U.S to sell my fictions for Movie, DVD movie, T.V serial or for IPTV. They claim they can sell anything under the sun! Two years ago, I had signed their agreement on the dotted line. My only condition is that I will retain the right to publish my fictions. For that, they had no objection. So far, they are yet to find one single producer for my fiction.
As per their terms and conditions (which runs into several A-4 pages) they are not responsible if they became bankrupt or for the act of God! Now the moot point that whether I should wait for them to go bust or shall I waits until I go down under six feet.