Friday, July 22, 2011

ETERNAL LOVE s/f Love Story

ETERNAL LOVE . s/f Love Story

Dear Friends.

Recently I had published my novel ‘Eternal Love’ sci-fi love story (mature) through LULU.com.

‘Eternal Love’ Sci-fi love story (mature) cost only six U.S dollars. My Novel ‘Eternal Love’ is not a sci-fi comedy like Indian movie ROBOT or RA- One. I had used futuristic technology to bring lover boy back to life in A.D 2030.

ETERNAL LOVE. Sci-Fi Love Story. (Mature) Copy right registered. All rights reserved. No parts of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a Retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, Photocopying, recording, using electronic media or otherwise, without the prior Permission of the author.
© Jivan
Published by
Jivan Lal

Short synopsis.

Billionaire’s only son Ajay dies in a freak accident but his girl friend Maya survives.
Twenty-five years later Ajay was brought back to life with futuristic technology in A.D.2030. Fate brings them together. His ex-girl friend Maya is happily married woman
with grown-up son of Ajay’s age. Will they become lovers again? What happened to their
only love child Sandhya?

Have you ever read wholesome entertainer? My fiction is full of life. It has family value,
love, romances, sex, songs, fight scenes, plane crash landing, Robo surgeon and his
assistant S-2-P and her antics. Reading my fiction is like watching movie. Today it is my
vision; in near future my fiction will become a reality. Trust ME!
Happy reading,
Yours eternally!
Jivan.

Available HERE http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/eternal-love/16315453
Mature content. Sexplosive material. NOT suitable for Kids below 18 years of age.

About me
I am a service Er by profession. I have written novels and fictions. My ability is to write realistic fictions in different genre. Life/story, family fiction, Sci-Fi, action thriller, political thriller, lesbian love, erotic, horror and also about a new religion! UNIVERSAL LOVE .The New Religion!
Visit my blog http://jivadax.blogspot.com/

ETERNAL LOVE
A LOVE STORY based on SCIENCE FICTION
(Mature)
Author- Jivan

Sample
A.D 2030
Dr.James Hayward rang up and informed my parents about my ‘operation’. My parents wept with joy. They arrived at New York in their privet plane and stayed at city hospital guest room……………

**********************

History of Robo-surgeon.
PROFILE PHOTO.
PROFILE
Name…………………..…Robo-surgeon (R.S) ……
Year (model)………..... 2030.
Height ………………….….5ft,8in.
Weight ……………….…40 .K.G.
Color of eyes……..….. Light gray.
Appearance.............. Human,
Skeleton system ………………….….Made of titanium,
Skin ………………………………………Made of synthetic rubber.
Processor. INTEL processor. R-S uses artificial intelligence to communicate with human beings. R-S uses pulse signal to control S-2-P and other electronic equipment/gadgets. He take commend from supercomputer.
Inside Robo surgeon … Intel processor, stereo camera, CPU, motherboard, PCB, chips, micro motors, nuts, bolts and miscellaneous items!
Unlike man our R.-S uses his index finger or ultra frequency to operate super computer. The lasers light from the index finger tips activate icons and programs. Sending laser beam once selects icons or programs. Send it twice can activate programs.
Laser light can also be used as curser on the monitor. It is just that simple for Robo-Surgeon. After going through Robo surgeons profile I checked on S-2-P’s profile.
S-2-P’s full-length image appeared on the right side of the screen. S-2-P was not standing there like a stupid .she was lively. She had rhythms in her movement. May be it was the work of flash soft ware. On the left side was her profile.
History of S-2-P
PHOTO OF S-2-P
PROFLE.
Name………………………….. Sex-2-puss (S-2-P).
Sex ……………………………...No sex Please! I am a Robo!!.
Year/Model………………….. 2030.
Height ………………………....At six feet ten inches she has towering personality.
Weight ………………….…..60 .K.g.
Color of eye. ………………Deep Sea blue.
Vision. ………………………...Capable of seeing things in three different mode. Normal, x-ray and thermal
Vision.
Ears………………………………….….Big flapping ears.
Hair……………………..............what hair? She was bald and beautiful.
Vital statistics……………... Sweet 42—30—42.
Dress code… Victoria secrete …. Laced panty and Bra. Cup size. D 44 (Heavy!).
Appearance…Like a wired looking creature. An octopus with a female body but she has only six tentacle with each end formed like hand. Center of her tentacle formed like an elephant trunk. Skin made of synthetic rubber. Color of her body is light blue metallic.
Ability….. Capable of understanding voice commend and computer language. She has limited vocabulary. She also had teething problem with grammar. She cannot understand unparliamentarily words. When Robo surgeon uses such words she just blinks like our tube light. .she is capable of multitasking. No artificial intelligence but can take small decisions and also allowed to take little bit of liberty. Take commend only from Robo-surgeon. Her master’s voice! Programmed for routine agility test! She was controlled and manipulated by Robo-surgeon. If her system malfunctions she could become a monsterss!
Hobbies…Dreaming also loves dancing!
N.B. her rear hand had no specific purpose. When ever she gets confused she uses it for scratching her booty. She also uses her rear hand to pull up her panty.
After checking” history of Robo-surgeon and S-2-P I touched on play button and watched Robo-surgeon ‘bringing’ me back to life!...............................

********************

R.S… “That was S-2-P self checking her joints for agility. Like your computer self-test before putting into use. Her agility test fetched her perfect ten. Now she is fighting fit. Ready to take on the world! .I will introduce you to her”.
Robo surgeon was silent for few seconds He seems sending commands (pulse signal) to S-2-P. Adjacent room door was opened automatically. I wanted to know how it was done. I asked R.S how it can be done.
R.S … “it is simple, unlike human being we do not use thought control to operate electronic circuits instead we use pulse signal to control…you too can control things with your brain power”
I… “Very interesting, then I think some other day I will become couch potato…”
R.S… “Couch potato?”
I… “ You Robots will never ever understand what is a couch potato.”.
S-2-P stepped into our room. She walks just like us but looks like a funny creature. As she came towards me I got out of the chair and extended my hand to shake with her. She lifted her trunk (center of her hand was like elephant trunk five other tentacles foamed like hand at the end.) and blessed me! I bowed my head to acknowledge her blessing! This incident remained me of getting blessing from a temple elephant. At the Mamallapuram beach resort Maya gave bananas to temple elephant. It gave her same type of blessing. She said it was a good thing to get blessing from an elephant. She insisted me to get blessing from the elephant. Artificial intelligence made quantum leap over the past years .It made me think and wonder in what way we can compete with robots. The day robots taking controls of our life is not far off.
S-2-P looked deep into my eyes as if seeing though me. I felt very venerable. She must be taking my image with her different mode of vision to remember me or may be just scanning my body. She shook my hand with all her hands! The feeling was overwhelming. Even though it lacked human warmth I felt it was very special to me. I am sure she must have recorded my images, temperature, sensitivity and what not …I wondered. I think Robo surgeon took control of S-2-P .I could feel her grip losing in my hand. Yes, she is going back to her den. I will miss her forever.
After S-2-P left I went back to R-S.
I…"thank you for giving me a new lease of life. I will tell about you to my lover."
R. S…" Lover? Is it a boy or a girl "?
I…"Of course. She is a beautiful girl."
R.S…" It is sad .we never had a mate! I wish I had a mate”!
I.” What about your mate. S-2-P?
R.S….”S-2-P”? My foot!” .she is an immature creature! She has NO artificial Intelligence”.
I…" It was my pleasure meeting you. Thank you, ROBO surgeon.”
I got up to go. R.S. accompanied me to door..
I…."You still have to perfect your gait.”.
R.S…."Our feature generation Robo is working on it. But we will never get the agility of the human being. We envy humans…"
I hugged R.S and left for my room. It was a mind boggling experience. I knew about industrial Robos .But not a brain surgeon Robo. My only wish is that the Robos should never take control of our life. We should co exist.
Dad had donated two million dollar for their R &D proposes .we left for India on same day.

Like a phoenix my dreams took wings...!

N.B Plz Mass mail blog letter to all your friends,
Thank you,
Your friend,
Jivan