Sunday, October 30, 2011

What do men really want in a woman?

What do men really want in a woman?

Hi,

My face book friend Nandita Chakraborty Banerjji (she is a writer) wants to know 'what do men really want in a woman?

hi, guys have you ever given a thought... ?

here is my answer...

we men LIKE silly girl. We men LOVE intelligent woman”.
We LIKE silly girl for fooling around. We LOVE intelligent woman for serious relationship.

girls are FAST and woman are SLOW.

girls are immature and woman are experienced!

we men LIKE girls purely for biological reason.
I too like few of them for biological reason. Paris Hilton, Kim Kardhashin, Sunny Leona and Alexia xxx Lol.

we LIKE people because of their fatal attraction,
we LOVE people because of their character.


Hope all the men will agree with me. Lol


jivan



N.B

I am more interested in a person’s character and his / her gray matter (intelligence and talents).Is fair skin and well grooming more important than his or her character?

To me character of the person is more important than his /her complexion. Do you love some one if he/she is a loose character? May be you like him/her for biological reason.