Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Comming ZooooN….

Comming ZooooN….

02-11-11

Short synopsis

Love me tenderly . Lesbian love story.

“Love me tenderly” is not all about carnal pleasure. Story is about an innocent

girl who falls in love with her roommate. She places her love above her family

value .A girl who lost in touch with realities and her roots. Her life revolved

around her girl friend. It has love, romance, life style, and of course there is also

three some act!


Kathy I Miss You... (Erotic)



Friendship, love, dreams, fantasies, erotic. I would recommend this fiction for late

night reading. It is about a beautiful woman I met over the blog. She helped me to

dream (write) for a better tomorrow.

The sensation of defloration. An out of body experience. (Real)

My First Night. (Real)

This chapter of my life is not available in my blog.

Happy reading,

With love,

Author of ‘Eternal Love’ (mature)

Jivan.



**********************



My fiction ‘Eternal Love’ is now available in print and E-Pub Here https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=103988

ETERNAL LOVE. Sci- Fi Love Story (Mature). Copyright registered.

Short synopsis

Billionaire’s only son Ajay dies in a freak accident but his girl friend Maya survives. Twenty-five years later Ajay was brought back to life with futuristic technology in A.D.2030. Fate brings them together. His ex-girl friend Maya is happily married woman with grown-up son. Will they became lovers again? What happened to their only love child Sandhya?

Have you ever read wholesome entertainer? My fiction is full of life. It has family value, love, romances, sex, songs, fight scenes, plane crash landing, Robo surgeon and his assistant S-2-P and her antics. Reading my fictions is like watching movie. Today it is my vision; in near future my fiction will become a reality. Trust ME!

Happy reading,

Eternally yours,

Author of Eternal Love.

Jivan

N.B : Xlibris publisher had quoted 9 USD for my Eternal Love in E-Pub . I had to request them to reduce it to 5 USD because I want all my dear fellow countrymen (Indians) to read and appreciate my creation.

ETERNAL LOVE. E-Book.

https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=103988

ETERNAL LOVE. In print cost $ 15.99/- only.

https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=103988

ETERNAL LOVE. 7th Chapter.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979698760

ETERNAL LOVE. First chapter.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980357686