Sunday, November 6, 2011

Writing Lesbian love story.

Writing Lesbian love story.

This article is specially written for those who finished reading my fiction ‘love me tenderly’ lesbian love story.

http://jivadax.blogspot.com/2011/11/love-me-tenderly-kathy-i-miss-you.html

What is your opinion about my fiction? I wrote ‘love me tenderly from Anu’s point of life but I am not Anu! I am Nisha!! Nisha is very possessive about Anu and she is bit aggressive girl. Obsessed? Not really. I am well past infatuation and obsession age.

To write lesbian love story I needed inspiration. When I wrote this fiction more than five and half years ago she was doing +2 (junior collage). I had no idea that she would be doing engineering at Coimbatore or in future she will work for MNC at Bombay. What a coincidence! She is a healthy woman but in my fiction she has lesbian tendency!

We all need enemy to keep our pace with. (When some one move up in life and they ignore us we consider them as an enemy!) It is not necessary that we run before or after her. If you have confidence in your ability you can sit and watch how far she will go. At the most she will climb few steps of corporate ladder. In couple of years she will get married.(Recently she got married.she is ‘pinished’ (finished). What is so special? I never got satisfaction out of my work. Where is the creativity in repairing or selling white goods? Or even working as lodge manager?

We all have to set our own target beyond reach so that we will try harder. After spending money I got my fiction published. Today I am a writer! Tomorrow if any of the producers decided to make movie out of my sci-fiction I will offer free service as creative director! We have to leave our enemies far behind the horizon. Sweet revenge will give me satisfaction and happiness.

Unlike others I am not going to dream. I will use my creativity to make my enemies out dated!

Thinking out of box will not help but working for it will help.

Friend,

Jivan.



N.B . In my profile and scribbling pad I wrote more than 65 quotes. Not very many people agreed with me when I wrote ‘Diplomacy is telling convincing lies and double crossing’. Now Julian Assange of wikileaks proving it for me!

ETERNAL LOVE now available in Print & E-Pub.

ETERNAL LOVE. Sci- Fi Love Story (Mature). Copyright registered.

Short synopsis

Billionaire’s only son Ajay dies in a freak accident but his girl friend Maya survives. Twenty-five years later Ajay was brought back to life with futuristic technology in A.D.2030. Fate brings them together. His ex-girl friend Maya is happily married woman with grown-up son. Will they became lovers again? What happened to their only love child Sandhya?

Have you ever read wholesome entertainer? My fiction is full of life. It has family value, love, romances, sex, songs, fight scenes, plane crash landing, Robo surgeon and his assistant S-2-P and her antics. Reading my fictions is like watching movie. Today it is my vision; in near future my fiction will become a reality. Trust ME!

Happy reading,

Eternally yours,

Author of Eternal Love.

Jivan

N.B : Xlibris publisher had quoted 9 USD for my Eternal Love in E-Pub . I had to request them to reduce it to 5 USD because I want all my dear fellow countrymen (Indians) to read and appreciate my creation.

ETERNAL LOVE. E-Book.

https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=103988

ETERNAL LOVE. In print cost $ 15.99/- only.

https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=103988

ETERNAL LOVE. 7th Chapter.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979698760

ETERNAL LOVE. First chapter.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980357686



Dear friends,

Fast forward this blog page to all your Boy & Girl Friends,

With love,

Jivan