Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Life of Little princess. Life/ story.


The Life of Little princess.  Life/ story.
30-09-12

Dear friends,
I had placed full fiction “The life of Little Princess’ Life/story on my blog. It is 1874 k or 38 A-4 Pages long .  Seventy per cent of the fiction is real and only thirty per cent fiction. You will walk through my memory lane before you meet my little princess.

Shot synopsis.
This life/story is dedicated to my daughter Sony Gudiya. This story is about our little princess. Globalization had changed our ordinary family life forever. An-aged fathers struggle to give his only daughter good education and a secured life. After the court battle for his daughter's custody, will he ever live with his estranged wife? My life/story has a moral lesson for Indian home makers. This is my first fiction and I wrote with three different ending!
Happy reading,
Friend,
Jivan
The Life Of Little Princess-Part-1
The Life Of Little Princess-part-2
The Life Of Little Princess-part-3
The Life Of Little Princess part-4
The Life Of Little Princess. Part-5
The Life Of Little Princess.part-6

The Life Of Little Princess .part-7
The Life Of Little Princess.part-8
The Life Of Little Princess part-9
The Life Of Little Princess.part-10
The Life Of Little Princess.part-11
The Life Of Little Princess.part-12
The Life Of Little Princess.part-13
The Life Of Little Princess.part-14
The Life Of Little Princess.part-15
The Life Of Little Princess.part-16
The Life Of Little Princess.part-17
The Life Of Little Princess.part-18