Saturday, February 15, 2014

Freethinkers

Freethinkers
15-02-13.

“Freethinkers are those who are willing to use their mind without prejudice and without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, privileges or beliefs. This state of mind is not common but it is essential for RIGHT thinking, where it is absent discussion is apt to become worse than useless “Leo Tolstoy.

I first heard about freethinkers from Taslima Nasrin . She is on face book. Most of her articles are about injustices meted out to women by religion and religious fundamentalists. As per Islamic law there is lot of restrictions imposed on women.  Their world is controlled by their religion and religious fundamentalists.  Just because her religion put restriction on woman does not mean all the men are bad. She should not have generalized that all men are evil. Maybe she wrote her experience with men. I could not agree with her so I wrote not to generalize that all men are evil. She got annoyed and she removed me from her list. Just because she is a celebrity writer does not mean I will support all her views and arguments. I will give only issue based support to anyone.

On face book you will find millions of fragile ego maniacs. If they do not like your comments then they will remove you from their list. Immatured kids.

Years ago she was invited to attend conference in Sweden. Their web site invited people from all walks of life, including Freethinkers! Free thinkers what a swell idea. We all can think free. Out of hundreds of our utopian ideas some of our idea can be put into practical use for the mankind. I wanted to introduce my ‘UNIVERSAL LOVE’ the new religion. I have never been to stage in my life time but I can record universal love   concept and present it to the whole world. If someone out there like my concept I/we will be able to start my new religion.

Writing a new religion is not impossible but starting a new religion is not easy. you need money, time and support of likeminded people from all over the world.
Freethinker

jivan