Thursday, July 3, 2014

ETERNAL LOVE & BROKEN HEART.

Eternal Love & Broken Heart
03-07-14


Dear Producer,

My fiction ‘Eternal Love’ sci-fiction love story and ‘Broken heart’ horror fiction available for movie production. If you are an Indian producer or foreign film maker and if you wish to make movie version of my fiction you can write to me. I wrote my fiction as per Indian culture but I will help you to set my fiction in your choice of country at moderate budget. .

Given a chance to work as creative director for movie version of my fiction I will set my story in your choice of country at moderate budget also I will convert my fiction into movie script. Each paragraph will be made into scenes with appropriate dialog. I will also design movie poster (concept) run title, credit title, assist director and graphic artists to get my kind of visualization.

I have published two of my fiction ‘Eternal Love & Broken Heart’ as 2-in-1. 148 pages and it cost Rs 150/- only.  Read synopsis and few chapters on my blog before purchasing my book. Available through  Flipkart , Amazon E-book and Amazon Kindle edition. 

 ‘ETERNAL LOVE & BROKEN HEART’ AVAILABLE HERE


 Eternal Love. Sci-fiction love story.

Log Line:
A young lover was brought to life with futuristic technology on A.D 2030 and he falls in love with the same woman!
Short synopsis
Billionaire’s only son Ajay dies in a freak accident but his girlfriend Maya survives. Twenty-five years later Ajay was brought back to life with futuristic technology in A.D.2030. Fate brings them together. His ex-girlfriend Maya is happily married woman with a grown-up son. Will they became lovers again? What happened to their only love child Sandhya?

Have you ever read wholesome entertainer? My fiction is full of life. It has family value, love, romances, sex, songs, fight scenes, plane crash landing, Robo surgeon and his assistant S-2-P and her antics. Reading my fictions is like watching a movie. Today it is my vision; in the near future my fiction will become a reality. Trust ME!


 Short synopsis.

BROKEN HEART .Horror.
Logline: “ I will hunt down and kill everyone of you…!”
Synopsis
A young married couple, Ajay and Maya from New Delhi decides to spend their honeymoon at Kodai-kanal in Tamil Nadu.
They go for an evening walk to suicide point. It is a picturesque scene at Kodai Kanal. After spending some time they were returning back to their Lake view hotel.  Near the suicide point at about 8.30 P.M. in the pouring rain AJAY was brutally beaten to death by four of the drunkard youngsters and his young wife MAYA gets gang raped and murdered. They burnt the body of AJAY and MAYA so that there is no living proof.  They then escape to Chennai city.
AJAY alone comes back to life! AJAY after burying Maya’s burnt body under the banyan tree he goes hunting four of the rapists cum killers in Chennai city.  From Kodai Kanal to Chennai city, it is 520 K.M or 12 hours running time.  Out of ten point two million people in Chennai city AJAY will have to hunt down and kill each one of the perpetrators of crime in a gruesome manner in twelve hours time. In twenty four hours total of five people get killed….
Copyright registered and published book.
All rights reserved. No parts of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, using electronic media or using story concept/synopsis for writing fiction/making movie/DVD movie/ T.V serial or for IPTV require prior permission of the author.
Jivan
Both my fictions are available for movie production.   Business Opportunity for movie  production house.  I wrote my fictions as per Indian culture but I will help you to set my fiction in your choice of country and as per your budget. 
 Happy reading,
Author of Eternal love & Broken Heart.
JIVAN