Saturday, September 29, 2012

Lol!



LOL!
29-08-12
Hope you all heard this joke.
Two men, one American and one Indian were sitting in a bar and drinking shot after shot.
the Indian man said to the American, 'you know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homely girl from a village whom i have not even met once. we call this arranged marriage. i do not want to marry a woman whom i do not love.... i told them that openly and now i have a hell lot of family problems.
The American said, talking about love marriage...'I will tell you my story. í married a widow whom i deeply loved and dated for three years .after a couple of years , my father fell in love with my step daughter and married her. so my father became my son-in-law and i became my father's father-in-law.
Legally now my daughter is my mother and my wife is my grandmother. More problems occurred when i had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle.
Situation turned worse when my father had a son. Now my father's son, my brother is my grandson. Ultimately i had become my own grandfather and my own grandson. And you say you have family problems?"
The Indian Fainted...!!!
Friend,
jivan