Monday, November 22, 2021

Movie version of Eternal Love

Movie version of Eternal Love. 

 Writer #Scripts#screenplay# creative director#producers 

 Producers think adopting novels for movie production is a big deal. Perhaps that's the reason only few novels are adapted to movies. Any writer can write his novel into a movie script but not a screenplay.

 Technical terms like slug line, transition, vo,os , parenthetical etc will restrict flow of imagination for story writers. Two paragraphs I am converting into a movie script. If you are a screenplay writer try writing below two paragraphs into the screenplay. 
                                                                         Xxxxx
 My Dad Mr.VishwaNath Prathap Singh had made grand arrangements for me to celebrate a party for completion of my MBA degree at the Hilton hotel for my colleagues. Neha came to my house at 8p.m. sharp. She looks very sexy in her new outfit. She wore a macro leather skirt to display her perfect bottom and slender legs .Her leather jacket zip was kept open to show her beautiful cleavage and heavy bosom.

 I told my parents that I would be back by 11.pm. We got into my Ferrari and hit the road towards Hilton hotel. At the lobby our colleagues were waiting for us. They all jeered at us for coming late. Those guys were salivating after seeing Naha. The girls found her presence a bit intimidating. I was in my best Armani suiting. I tried to look cool... 
                                                                               xxxxx
 Here is the movie version of my script. This is how I will present the scenes given a chance to work as creative director . A local director need screenplay , story board and his shooting script to shoot below passage.  Below you will see my shooting script.
                                                                          xxxx 

 Opening shot of a palatial mansion.

 A car enters the scene and stops in front of a huge gate. Horn sound. A small window open within the main gate and an old security guard peeps through it. 
 Neha ..." Uncle, open the gate" 
 Old security guard opens the main gate and a car enters the compound. She park car by the side and enters the visiting room.
 Neha came to my house at 6.30 pm. My parents were watching TV in our visiting room.
 “Hello, uncle. Hai aunty!" 
 Maa. How are you sweet pie "? 
 “Fine, Aunty"
 My parents like her but they never took her seriously. She is a fun loving girl.
 “Aunty, it's 6.30. Ajay is not yet ready. I will go get him" 

 My bedroom door was open. 
She just walked in “Ajay, its 6.30 and you are not yet ready" 
 I was fixing a tie, I knew it was Neha. I was expecting her. Without looking at her I said 
 “I am almost ready. Let me fix my tie"
 May I help you....?”
 “No, I will manage
” On a huge wall mounted mirror I saw her reflection. She looks very sexy in her new outfit. She dyed her hair in copper colour. She wore a knee length leather jacket. She is an attention seeker. She pulled down jacket zip and gave poses.
 “How is it?" 
 Now she wants me to approve of her. 
 “WOW”!
 Inside her knee length jacket he wore a cut banyan. Her beautiful cleavage and heavy bosom was visible. Her vertical slit navel was pierced with a platinum ring. It looks cute on her flat abdomen. Her macro leather shorts displayed her perfect bottom and slender legs. She acted more like a show stopper but looked more like a pop icon.
 “guys are going to faint"! I wore an Armani tuxedo suit. 
 “You are the most handsome guy among our friends “I took it as a compliment.
 She put her arm around my waist and pulled me close " selfi time" 
 She took a few shots with pouting and without pouting .
 “Come on Neha we are getting late"
 She pulled up her zip and we came down to the visiting room. 
 “Dad, I will be back by 11 pm.”
 “Take care Ajay” 
 “Ajay, drive carefully"
 “Sure Maa..."

 We got into my Ferrari convertible car. I played heavy metal music and entered the main road. There is a shortcut to the hotel but in the evening peak hours it will take more than one hour.
 “Ajay, you missed the left turn”
 “Evening peak hours it will take one hour to reach the hotel. I will hit on highway .on fast track I can zoom past all other vehicles and reach hotel on time"
 “Okay, as you wish"
 I entered the highway and left all other vehicles behind me . Few more minutes until 7 pm....

 CUT TO......

 City landscape at dusk. Shot by drone camera. 
 As the drone camera moves towards 400 meter tall five star super deluxe hotel pulsating music starts .In front of the star hotel drone gradually comes down revealing the name of hotel I N T E R C O N T I N E N T A L. Gradually the music faded out....
                                                                                  *****
 On the star hotel portico my colleagues are anxiously waiting for me. While some of them are browsing on their mobile, others are talking....
 “It’s already 7 pm. Ajay is yet to come" 
 “He will make late grand entry" 
 “Ajay is the man of words. He will keep up his promises" 
 “It’s 6.59 past 45 seconds." 
 “It’s no big deal for Ajay"

 On a fast-track, a Ferrari car zoomed in after applying  brake. It took a right turn and entered into the portico. Everyone started chanting “AJAY... AJAY..." I stopped the car in the middle of the driveway.

 They all took out their weapons (mobile phone) and started shooting. I switched off heavy metal music and got out of the car and waved at them. They waved me back. I went to the other side of the car and opened the door for NEHA. She stepped out of the car and blew kiss to all. More cheers and more boos followed. Wallet boy approached me . 

I handed over car keys to him “hand over the car keys to front office manager, I will get it later”
 “Fine, sir"
 I put my arm around Noah’s waist and entered the huge lobby. All others followed us......

                                                                           xxxx

 I can convert all my fictions into movie scripts with necessary dialogue .

Eternal Love . Sci-fi love story.
Logline and synopsis.            https://jivadax.blogspot.com/2012/06/eternal-love-trailer.html        
                                 xxxx

NB: I am very much interested in film making . I have copyright registered manuscripts / published books with ISBN available for movie production .

 Given a chance to work for movie version of my fiction as creative director I  can  modify my fiction as per your budget, set my fiction in your choice of country/state or languages.  Convert full manuscript into movie script with necessary dialogs, run titles, design poster, sets and assist director and graphic artists.

Interested production house can contact me
Email  jivadax@gmail.com

                       PLEASE SHARE IT .