Monday, September 26, 2022

ETERNAL LOVE. REVISED EDITION.

 ETERNAL LOVE.

NEW REVISED EDITION.

# New #Edition#Eternal#Love .

Here is the sample of my revised edition of Eternal Love. Check the differences between the old and new version of Eternal love. 

26-09-22.

Hello friends,

I am here in a new city scouting for movie producers for my fiction. In my free time I thought instead of lying on the bed and staring at the ceiling, why not write revised edition of Eternal Love?

Sixteen years ago when I was unemployed I wrote all my fictions.I thought writing novel is more important. I knew publisher will do proofreading, editing and polishing. I never thought it was part of story writing.

Sixteen years ago nobody was there to guide budding writers. Only after I joined Facebook writer's group about ten years ago I came to know about the importance of proofreading, editing and polishing.

Now after sixteen years I wrote revised edition of eternal love with more subpots and spices . With the best of my knowledge I have done proper proofreading, editing and polishing .Now there is NO more structural' defects ! Total word count 38,500+ 

New edition I wrote fiction like my movie scripts. Each paragraph I converted into situations or scenes and added appropriate dialogues. This will help me to add up more  pages. 

By writing I think I have evolved. But I want you to decide.

Happy reading

Author

Jivan 

N B . Luckily I have never been in love with any stupid girl. Infatuation? That's okay. But it's full of monologues, too boring. I always wondered what stupid things there are taking for hours? Otherwise I too would have churned out any number of pages for fiction in courtship days scenes. 

                                                         ETERNAL LOVE                                                                          

                                   A LOVE STORY based on SCIENCE FICTION                                                                                                                     Author- Jivan               

 My Dad had decided to celebrate my MBA degree at the Hilton hotel. He made a grand party for my colleagues.  Neha came to my house by sharp 8.p.m. She looks terribly sexiting in her new outfit. She wore a macro leather skirt to display her perfect bottom and slender legs .Her leather jacket zip was kept open to show her beautiful cleavage and heavy bosom.  

I told my parents that I would be back by 11.pm. We got into my Ferrari and hit the road towards Hilton hotel. At the lobby our colleagues were waiting for us. They all jeered at us for coming late. The guys were salivating after seeing Naha. The girls found her presence bit intimidating. I was in my best of Armani suiting. I tried to look cool...   

My dad had arranged everything for us in the crystal hall .It was a gift from my dad to celebrate my MBA degree. As we entered the Crystal hall we were greeted with bust of music .Our welcome drink was champagne. I announced party “come on everybody, let's party… NO limits enjoy...they all screamed like kids... "YeeeeeeeYahaaaaaaaaaa! “ Most of them finished their welcome drink with one gulp and hit the floor .I want to give them a personal touch .I took control of our mini bar .Now and then my colleagues approached me with their empty .  I had to show them that my Dad is not a miser. I enjoyed listing to the music and serving Royal Challenge to my colleagues. “Guys. No limits. Enjoy the party".  Naha came and invited me to dance with her. “Neha, I will join with our latter.  You know I am the host." she went back to the floor to dance with guys.  Every guy wanted to dance with Naha. Girls were fuming in the presence of Naha. Some of them felt they looked outdated. One of the disgruntled girl Ms .Monisha wants me to dance with her. Poor soul! I felt sorry for her and I danced with her for some time. It was around 10 p.m.                                                                                                                              

I invited everyone for the buffet.  “Come with friends. Let's have some food." like in our college canteen they formed Que. Naha and I served food for them. Later we collected food on a platter and had a quite dinner and drinks together.

After the dinner everybody was in a relaxed mood .My colleagues insisted me to tell them about my future plans. I was not prepared for it; I need time to think about my future. At home my parents want me to get married and settle down before I start working for our own business. I insisted that each and every one tell about their future plan before I announce it at the end. Most of them talked about making it big at MNC. Some of them were looking for greener Pasteur across the seven seas.

My best friend Naha was standing next to me. Now it was her turn. I had no idea about her future plans. I was eagerly awaiting her to say something about her plans. She was trying to steal the limelight. She took her own time to announce…" Guys and Girls! I believe in an institution called marriage!  Everybody was disappointed but we all managed to say in unison "OOOWHAA". We tried to sympathize with her. This chick is a gone case. She just loves to produce babies! I thought she would go places. Here she talks about her future marriage. She continued “I studied MBA to look for Mr. Right so that I can be the deciding factor. Thank you”.

Now it was my turn.” My parent means everything to me. They want me to get married and settle down before I take up job in my Dad's office. My parents are magnanimous people. They allowed me to choose my life partner. The day I meet my dream girl, I will settle down in my life…" Naha teased me." What about me Yaar? “. I promised her that we will remain friends forever...                                                             

After every one told about their ambitions in their life; guys instead that Naha sings song for us. We all know that she sings pretty well with her melodious voice .She asked for remote mike and unzipped her leather jacket and placed it on the bar. Under the leather jacket she wore one cut banyan. She was not even wearing a bra.  Her vertical slit navel was pierced and locked with a small platinum ring .It looks cute on her fabulous abdomen. I went around serving drinks for my colleagues. The steward gave one remote mike to her. She started singing the title song of the Titanic in Karaoke mode.” Every night in my dream…"         

I went back to the mini bar and collected another bottle of Royal challenge.  She stretched her left arms at me.  With new bottle in my hand I went close to her. She coolly put her left arm around my hip and went on singing "…. Near.... Far….. Where ever you are…" now and then she started drooling over me. I knew she was teasing me. I noticed she was taller me, maybe around six feet. With sign language I conveyed steward to serve drinks to my friends. After her song applauds were followed .She looked at me for complements. I placed a gentle peck on her cheek; only to receive a thunderous applauds. The flashlights had frozen those sweet moments.    

It was around 11p.m girls wanted to return home. After our last drink I signed hotel bills. Neha put back her leather jacket and we made it to the lobby. Neha and I bid each and every one of our friends. They all thanked me for giving them a memorable party. I give my car key to the valet boy to bring my car.  I think Neha had few extra pegs. She looked straight into my eyes as if asking me “your place or my place? ". I dodged her eyes, by the time my car was bought to the portico .I paid trips to valet boy. “Come on Neha. Get in; I will drop you at your place ". I opened the front door for her. "My place? Great! ". I knew she loved teasing me. She got into the car and sat with her legs crossed. . I turned on the ignition. Pushed on the CD changer button and shifted gear. The car took off with a roar. She made herself comfortable by tilting seat and placed her long leg on the dashboard. By the time we left the hotel It was already 11-15 p.m. I started driving on the main road at about 70.Km/h and was lost in thoughts….”Day after tomorrow Neha will be leaving for her native place…. She only wants to get married and produce children! I could not figure out why an ultra modern girl wants to settle down too early in her life…” through the rear mirror I notice one Pajero turbo charger was following our car. “How time flies … two years of our friendship … Neha is a fun loving girl. She is my best friend. She is a deadly combination of intelligent, smart and sexy. But she is still not my dream girl … she is ok…." she changed her leg position to make her presence felt. I slipped back to my thoughts."…. How does a dream girl look like…?”

I started driving on the main highway. The road was almost deserted. Pajero started running parallel to our car. I looked through the window. They brought their car close to us.  There were five youngsters in it. They were all leering at Neha.   I reduced speed to allow them to overtake us.                                                                                                        

After overtaking my car they suddenly cut diagonally across to me forcing me to slam on the breaks. We came to an abrupt halt. I wanted to know what those guys are up to. Five of those guys got out of their SUV and approached us. These guys are looking for trouble. One of the guys leaned on my car and tried to grab the car key .I flicked it even before he could get it. From the left side of the car other guy started troubling Neha. He got the look of a road Romeo. I think he could be their Boss.

I.... “Hi … what you guys; what do you want? Our car or money?”(My car was fitted with GPS tracking system. The car can be traced out in no time).  They did not say anything.

I..."Why don't you take my car and leave us alone?”

Romeo opened the left side door and pulled Neha out of the car. Neha came to her senses. He put his left arm around her neck and held her too close to him. She pleaded me to rescue her. "AJAY…. HELP…! ".

I...“... Look Neha. I am no Hero. Let me negotiate with him." as I got out of the car I put the car key in my pant pocket.                                                      

Romeo told me “She is the sexiest girl I ever lay my hand; you better take your car and get lost. I promise no harm; I will drop her at your place." he assured me by kissing on her right cheek. With his hand he felt her flat and sexy abdomen.

I started negotiating with him." Look Mr. Romeo. You just leave her alone. Take my car; it is worth more than ten million Rupees."

Four other guys menacingly closed on me. One of them warned me.” Our Boss is telling you to save your life and you are telling him to get lost with your car?" Romeo dragged Neha towards his SUV. He then suddenly changed his mind. “Fix that guy and bring his car too…!" Neha put up a fight with him but it was of no use. That hefty guy took care of her resistance. Not even one single patrol car was visible on the highway. Only a few couples of vehicles went past us without even bothered to stop. With his right hand Romeo opened his SUV front door. Neha snatched car key and threw it into the open gutter. He gave her one good thrashing across her face. I need to manage these four guys before I could save her .I start thinking double fast. "If I gave my car key to these guys they will take my car and escape. While Romeo searched for his car keys in the gutter I can fix him…” It was a wishful thought .A blow to my chest brought back me to life.  Next punch was closing in my face; I ducked it just in time and kicked in his groin .He was holding on to his dear life and writhing in pain on the road. Once I got into the groove, it was all free for Romeos friends. I hit them black and blue.

 I send out an open invitation to Romeo.

I.. “Hey. Romeo, why don’t you come over and join the fun?"

He released his grip on Neha. It seems he too wanted to have fun. Neha came running to me. She then hugged and kissed on my cheek.

Neha “Aai, I never knew you could fight pretty well."

I…. “No. Neha. I am not a fighter. I learned Kickboxing for my self-defense. Here is my car key." I gave my car key to Neha.

As Romeo walked towards me in slow motion, he unzipped his leather jacket and pulled up shirt collar. Man! He got real style; let me check on his substance. Meanwhile his friends asked for more. I severed all of them spontaneously at free of cost. I hit them indiscriminately. It has been more than two years since I stopped practicing kickboxing. I switched on to defense mode. Instead of attacking, I want to work fast on their strategies and next move.

I moved Neha behind me. As Romeo came near to me, he tried to punch my face. Too close.... I took one-step backward and caught his wrist with my left hand and raised his hand swiftly and moved my body behind him. His arm got twisted and I folded his hand behind him. I was a deadly catch only very few can release it. He made painful sound. He tried to make me feel by locking my left leg with his right leg. I managed to elude his wits. Had I tried to push him hard by locking his right leg with my left leg he would fall flat on his face on the road.

I…“Come on, Move Your Ass… you are coming with me to the police station." he begged me to leave him.

I…. “O.K. On one condition, you will touch my friend's feet and ask for forgiveness for misbehaving with her .It is just that simple .O.K"? He was not happy. I raised his right arm little higher. He then agreed by saying "Aahaaaaaa.". I said that was fine. Neha was standing next to my car. With his twisted hand held by me, he had no other choice left. He bends in front of Neha and was about to touch her feet but she moved away…

I... “You stupid Neha! He wants to ask you for forgiveness .You just bless him ". As I further twisted his right arm he touched Neha's feet and said "Sorry ". I congratulated him. “Good boy."

I told Neha to start the car.

I... "Romeo now you will open the back door for us .O.K? “

Romeo interrupted me. “Sir, you promised me…"

I cut him short ". In this condition you will come with me where ever I go. Agree…?” I further tightened my grip on his Arm." You shut your trap and just follow my instructions, is that clear?" the pain on his face assured me of his kind cooperation .We both got into the car and Naha started driving on the main highway.

I…“Neha. Is this how you drive a Ferrari? Step on the gas pedal." She shifted gears in rapid session and the car went cruising on the highway….

I…"Naha, Take the first coming left turn; you will find a police station on your right side. After you cross the police station about fifty feet you will drop us. I do not want you to come to the police station. You take my car to your place. I will get it tomorrow morning. Understood?”                                           

Neha... “O.K. Ajay”                         

I had activated GPS on my cell after that I dialed Naha's number. She took her cell to answer me without even checking the number.

I…." It's me honey! She looked at me though the rear mirror.

Naha……" What is so funny “? She wanted to know.                                                              

I…. "Nothing. Dear. You are taking my cell with you; do not switch off till you reach your home .I do not want any more untoward incident happening to you till you reach your home.                                                                

Now you exchange your phone with mine. “. We exchanged our cell phone without switching it off... After we went past police station I told Naha to stop the car. I go out of the car with Romeo. I asked Naha to drive straight to her home. She hit on the straight road. Holding his arm in an uncomfortable position he seems to be an obedient boy. As we walked towards the police station with my left hand I made a phone call to my Dad.

I….”Dad. I am here at K-2 police station”

Dad…“What happened? Ajay “. There was shock in his voice.

I….. “Nothing serious. I hope you will make it to the police station…" he assured me that he will be here at any moment. I put Naha's cell back into my pocket.

I…. "Romeo. You listen now. You know at the police station only money and power can talk? You chose a wrong person to pick up a fight. In few minutes time you will come to know about me and my power. At the police station I will do the talking. Don't ask for any more trouble. Understood "?

We entered the police station. In front of inspector I release the grip on him. The inspector looked at me With a question mark on his face, .I introduced myself…                                                                       

I…" I am son of. Mr. Vishawanath Prathap Singh. CEO of Dax Air Ways…” I held out my hand. Inspector seems a bit civilized. He shook my hand. “Take your seat." he offered me a chair.

I…." Thank you, I am. Ajay. Sir, I have a small problem with this guy".

Inspector. “Hmm, what happened?   He inquired.

I continued "After our send off party at Hilton hotel I was returning with my friend.  These guys took over our car and forced us to stop. Four other friends of these guys forcibly tried to take away my friend's car”.       

Inspector…. “Four other guys? Where are they…?”                                                                            

I…" I left them on the highway…"

Meanwhile four other guys with their SUV arrived at the police station followed by highway police patrol car. Those guys were brought in front of inspector. He got up from his chair and went straight to one of the guys and thrashed him.                                                                                  

Inspector screamed on top of his voice." you are already wanted by us. What is all this nonsense." .He asked police to lock him behind the bar.  Meanwhile my Dad arrived at the police station. I got up from the chair. Inspector wished my Dad. My Dad smiled at him and they shook hands. I offered my chair to Dad.

Dad…." Ajay. What is all this?"

I….”Dad. Relax! Nothing serious. These guys stopped our car and misbehaved with Naha. I allowed Naha to take my car. I did not want her to come to the police station. She will return my car by tomorrow morning".

The inspector asked Romeo about his details. He mentioned the name of a famous diamond jewelry shop. He requested inspector to make one phone call to his Dad, maybe he wanted to show off his strength. Inspector allowed him to make phone calls.

 Romeo…“Dad. There is a big problem! I am here at K-2 police station I want you to come immediately”

May be inspector does not want to book FIR. He asked my Dad whether he wants to file the case or just warn those youngsters. I could hear the sound of a car door closing. Over the cell Naha announced “Ajay. I am home!” I took out her cell from my pocket. It seems Dad wanted to talk to her. I handed it over to Dad.

Dad… "Neha… Are you safe?”

Neha….. Yes. Uncle, I am safe at home ".

Dad …. “Good night Neha”

 Dad returned her call back to me.

I…." fine. Naha. I will speak to you later" .I switched off her cell and put back in my pocket.

Romeo's father was a short, fat Marwari. He barged into the room. With folded hands he approached inspector. He asked his son “Khya Hu- WA pother"? (My son what happened?). He introduced himself to the inspector. Another chair was brought for him. Inspector introduced him to my Dad. "This gentleman is the owner of Dax airways." Romeo's father folded both hands at my Dad. My Dad acknowledges him with a gentle smile. Inspector continued “Your son had misbehaved with Ajay's girl friend and also tried to forcibly take away his car ".                                                                         

 Romeo's father stared in his direction. Behind him he noticed is friends especially the one behind the bars.                                                  

He pointed at the guy behind the lock up room and fired at his son. “I told you several times to disassociate with that guy...” inspector informed him “that guy is a wanted man in several cases…"

Romeo's father." Vijay. You heard what the inspector said. Did not I warn you several times?”

His father turned to my Dad. “Sir, please do not file the case. This will be the last warning for my son…" Romeo (Vijay) came to my Dad “Uncle. I am extremely sorry. I promise…." my Dad looked at me .I left my choice with my Dad. My Dad told the Vijay's father “See that they do not repeat the same mistake” Vijay's father thanked my Dad profusely. My Dad got up to go.                      

 The inspector gave stern warning to Vijay." Look. Vijay just because this gentleman forgave you I am just warning you. “I don't want any more trouble from you, failing which I will be forced to take drastic actions against you  Have you understood clearly?" with his bowed head he said “yes sir, I promise no more problems for me….".                                                                                                                                                                                              

My Dad had already moved out of the room. Vijay's father thanked inspector and left behind a sweet box. I knew it was not a sweet box; it is a cash box .May be it contained Rs.50, 000 or so. He then ran after my Dad." excuse me Sir…"

Vijay came to me and said “I am sorry Ajay." he held out his hand for me”

I placed my left hand on his shoulder “Vijay. Change for a better tomorrow." I moved on. He followed me. I heard inspector ordering police to lock up his friends.

Near the car Vijay's father was talking to my Dad. “Sir, my son got spoiled all because of his bad friends…. I am extremely sorry for the trouble caused by my son…" he then changed his topic. “Sir, I heard you are opening airlines booking office across the cities…".

Dad gave him his personnel visiting card “contact my office and just refer my name. Start our branch for your son and see whether he became a responsible man ". Vijay's father again folded his hand at my Dad. I wished Vijay's father “see you Uncle." and got in our car. He waved at us. When we got home it was 12.40am. 

                                                                  ETERNAL LOVE 

                                                           NEW REVISED EDITION.    

My Dad Mr. Vishwanath Pratap singh and chairman of Dax airways arranged a grand party for my convocation day celebration at the super deluxe five star  hotel.  

A car came and stopped in front of our huge metal gate. Sound horn. A small window opened within the main gate and our old security guard peered through it.

Neha " uncle, open the gate"

Security guard open the main gate and car entered into compund. Neha parked care by the side and entered into the visiting room.

My parents were watching TV in our visiting room.

“Hello, uncle. Hai, aunty!"

Maa. How are you sweety pie "?

“Fine, Aunty"

My parents like her but they never took her seriously. She is a fun loving girl.

" Aunty, it's 6.30. Ajay is not yet ready. I will go get him"

 My bedroom door was open. She just walked in “Ajay, its 6.30 and you are not yet ready"

 I was fixing a tie, I knew it was Neha. I was expecting her. Without looking at her I said

 “I am almost ready. Let me fix my tie"

 May I help you....?”

 “No, I will manage”

 On a huge wall mounted mirror I saw her reflection. She looks very sexy in her new outfit. She dyed her hair in copper color. She wore a knee length leather jacket. She is an attention seeker. She pulled down jacket zip and give poses.

“How is it?"

Now she wants me to approve of her.

“WOW”!

Inside her knee length jacket he wore a cut baniyan. Her beautiful cleavage and heavy bosom was visible. Her vertical slit navel was pierced with a platinum ring. It looks cute on her flat abdomen. Her macro leather shorts displayed her perfect bottom and slender legs.

She acted more like a show stopper but looked more like a pop icon.

“Guys are going to faint"!

I wore an Armani tuxedo suitings .

“You are the most handsome guy among our friends “I took it as a compliment.

She put her arm around my waist and pulled me close “selfie time"

She took a few shots with pouting and without pouting.

 “Come on Neha we are getting late"

 She pulled up her zip and we came down to the visiting room.

 “Dad, I will be back by 11 pm.”

 “Take care Ajay”

 “Ajay, drive carefully"

 “Sure Maa..."


 We got into my Ferrari convertible . I played heavy metal music and entered the main road. There is a shortcut to the hotel but in the evening peak hours it will take more than one hour.

 “Ajay, you missed the left turn”

 “Evening peak hours it will take one hour to reach the hotel. I will hit on highway .on fast track I can zoom past all other vehicles and reach hotel on time"

 “Okay, as you wish"

 I entered the highway and left all other vehicles behind me,  for a few more minutes until 7 pm....                                                                                                                        

On the star hotel portico my colleagues are anxiously waiting for me. While some of them are browsing on their mobile, others are talking....

“It’s already 7 pm. Ajay is yet to come"

“He will make late grand entry"

“Ajay is the man of words. He will keep up his promises"

“It’s 6.59 past 45 seconds."

“It’s no big deal for Ajay"

On a fast-track, a Ferrari car zoomed in after applying a brake. It took a right turn and entered into the portico . Everyone started chanting “AJAY... AJAY..." I stopped the car in the middle of the driveway. Guys were salivating after seeing Neha. Girls found her presence intimidating. I tried to look cool.

They all took out their weapons (mobile phone) and started shooting. I switched off heavy metal music and got out of the car and waved at them. They waved me back. I went to the other side of the car and opened the door for Neha. She stepped out of the car and blew kisses to all. More cheers and more boos followed.

Wallet boy approached me. I handed over car keys to him “Hand over the car keys to front office manager, I will get it later”

“Fine, sir"

I put my arm around Neha's waist and entered the huge lobby. All others followed us. I turned to my friends

”Every one wait for the lift, I go and get the key for banquet hall "

About two dozen guys and girls moved towards the lift.

I and Neha walked towards the reception.

Front office lady manager Jennifer

“Good evening, Gentlemen"

“I am the son of Chairman Mr.vishwanath Pratap singh and CEO of Dax airways"

"Welcome Mr. Ajay" you Daddy had already booked our banquet hall for your grand convocation day celebration . I will bring the keys and come with you… "

Jenifer took the banquet hall key and came with us.

“Let’s get into the lift; it's on 30 Th floor "

We all got into the lifts.

Jenifer called the banquet hall manager

" Ravi, where are you...”?

Banquet manager Ravi

“madam, I am in front of banquet hall waiting for the guests"

“We are on our way. Everything ready yet? Double checked"?

“Yes, madam"?

As we stepped out of the lift on 30th floor Ravi came forward and greeted madam

“Good evening madam".

“Mr. Ajay, meet banquet manager Mr. Ravi. He will provide you service".

“Good evening sir, I am at your service"!

We shook hands.

Ravi handed over the banquet hall key to Jennifer. She then handed it over to me and said “Let there be a pleasant surprise . Open the door ..."

I opened the door and as we all entered into the hall a short welcome music was played. Disco and strobe light responded to the music. After the music stopped, normal light came on. It was a huge hall with one end live music band and the other end arrangements for buffet were made. In one corner I found a mini bar .

All my friends sit next to their favorite mate.

I and Neha went to the stage and I took the remote Mike.

“Dear friends, let me take this opportunity as my privilege to thank my Dad for arranging a grand send off party for all of us" Everyone clapped and cheered for me.

I continued “I know you are all waiting for the party to start so let the party begin"

I opened up a big bottle of champagne. More cheers now. I served a welcome drink to everyone. Lively music started . They played international best chartbusters .pope and metal. While most of them hit the floor, few of them stuck with the mini bar . I and Neha served foreign brand liquors. Those who finished drinks went on to dance. After two long hours of 'trance' most of them were zapped. Guys and girls returned back to their seats.

Jai and Sheba had a deep conversation. I found Sheba was bit nervous and worried. Jai and Sheba are friends. Maybe they are worried about separation. I and Neha walked towards them.

I “Hai."

Jai “Ajay, come and sit with us “

he got up and pulled two more chairs.

I and Nihau sat next to them.

I “Sheba, you look worried. Worrying never solved any problems. Share it with us. Maybe we can help you…"

Sheba “I am worried about my future"

“Is that all "? I can get you a job in my Dad's office but that is the last thing I will do for you! "

Neha " why Ajay "?

“I want Sheba to become a boss! She should start up new business”

“Ajay, you know my family background"

Jai and Sheba are from middle class families.

“I want you to think about starting up a new business. You can take a bank loan.  if you need a big budget, write to me your business proposal. I will study your business proposal and ask my dad to invest in your business . It’s not a big deal”

I pulled out my personal visiting card and give it to her.

Now there is confidence on her face. At last she smiled.

"Ajay, Thank you so much for your assurance"

“ Sheba, Today is our memorable day. Cheer up,  come and have a buffet we us . After that we will talk about our future plan"

It's almost 9.30 pm. I took remote Mike.

" I invite everyone for a buffet, come over friends. After that we will relax and talk about our future plans" .

I and Neha serverd first round food for all. After that we both collected food on plates and had quite dinner and drinks together. Food was yammy and their services was excellent.                       

After the dinner everybody was in a relaxed mood .My colleagues insisted that I tell them about my future plans. I was not prepared for it . I need time to think about my future. I insisted that each and every one tell about their future plan before I announce it at the end. Most of them talked about making it big at MNC. Some of them were looking for greener pasture across the seven seas.

My best friend Naha was standing next to me. Now it was her turn. I had no idea about her future plans. I was eagerly awaiting her to say something about her future plans. She was trying to steal the limelight. She took her own time to announce.

 "Guys and Girls! I believe in an institution called marriage!                                                          

 Everybody was shocked and disappointed but we all managed to say in unison "OOOWHAA". We tried to sympathize with her. This chick is a gone case. She just loves to produce babies! I thought she would go places. Here she talks about getting married to producing babies!

 She continued “I studied MBA to look for Mr. Right so that I can be the deciding factor. Thank you”.

Now it was my turn.” My parent means everything to me. They are magnanimous people. They will  allow me to choose my life partner. The day I meet my dream girl, I will settle down in my life…"

 Naha teased me." What about me Yaar?"

 “ I promise.. that we will remain good friends forever...” And gave her a hug.                                                            

After everyone told us about their ambitions and  their future plans about their life.  Guys insisted that Naha sing a song for us. We all know that she sings pretty well with her melodious voice .  she  unzipped her leather knee lenght jacket and handed over to me and took the remote mike from me . Under the leather jacket she wore one cut banyan. She was not even wearing a bra!  Her vertical slit navel was pierced and locked with a small platinum ring .It looks cute on her fabulous abdomen. She started singing the title song of the Titanic in Karaoke mode. "Every night in my dream…"         

She stretched her left arms at me.  As I got close to her she coolly put her left arm around my hip and drew me closer to her and went on singing "…. Near.... Far….. Wherever you are…" now and then she started drooling over me. I knew she was teasing me. Wearing six inches heel shoe she appeared taller than me. After her song, applause followed .She looked at me for complements. I placed a gentle peck on her cheek; only to receive a thunderous applause. Those flashlights had frozen those sweet moments.    

After the party I took over the remote mike.

“Hello, everyone. It's already 10.30 pm. Those who do not have modes of transportation please raise your hand"

some of them raised their hands. Thirteen of my friends were in need of transportation.

"Okay,  please stay here. I will make immediate arrangements to reach your home"

“Thank you...thank you..."and a few more flying kisses.

I called up front office manager Jennifer

“Madam, I need four chauffeur driven a/c cars to take my friends to their home"

No problem Mr. Ajay. I will arrange"

“ we need it ASAP "

“It’s done, Mr.Ajay! "

Hi, friends.. I made arrangements for cars" Applause followed.

I called up Jennifer “Madam, on total bill add 20% as tips for all those people who served for our party. They all deserve it. We enjoyed their services and hospitality."

"Mr. Ajay, I will do that"

“You make sure that everyone gets tips"

“Thank you”

“You are welcome"

Neha was still looking at me.

“Ajay, you will never change"

“You give credit to my parents .They taught me the value of money. Every hard working person deserves appreciation .In this material world it's money” .

Banquet manager Ravi came and told me that the cars were ready.

After signings the total bill I collected my car key from Jennifer and I thanked her. She took special care to make sure that everything was perfect and the party was a grand success.

Neha put her leather jacket on and we made it to the lobby. Neha and I bid each and every one of our friends. They all thanked me for giving them a memorable party. I gave my car key to the valet boy to bring my car.  I think Neha had a few extra pegs. She looked straight into my eyes as if asking me “your place or my place? ". I dodged her eyes, by the time my car was brought  into the portico .I paid trips to the valet boy.

 “Come on Neha. Get in; I will drop you at your place ".

 I opened the front door for her.

"My place? Great! ".

I knew she loved teasing me. She got into the car and sat with her legs crossed. . I turned on the ignition. Pushed on the CD changer button and shifted gear. The car took off with a roar. She made herself comfortable by tilting the seat and placed her long slender legs on the dashboard. By the time we left the star hotel It was already 11-00 p.m.

I started driving on the main road at about 60.Km/h and was lost in thoughts....

“Day after tomorrow Neha will be leaving for her native place…. She only wants to get married and produce babies! I could not figure out why on earth an ultra modern girl wants to settle too early in her life? "

Through the rear mirror I noticed one Pajero turbo charger was following our car. I slipped back to thinking…

"How time flies … two years of our friendship … Neha is a fun loving girl. She is my best friend. She is a deadly combination of intelligent, smart and sexy. But she is still not my dream girl … she is okay…"                                                   

she changed her leg position to make her presence felt. I slipped back to my thoughts."…. How does a dream girl look like…?”

I  started driving on the main highway. The road was almost deserted. Now Pajero started running parallel to our car. I looked through the window. They brought their car close to us.  There were five youngsters in it. They were all jeering at Neha.   I reduced speed to allow them to overtake us.                                                                                                               

After overtaking my car they suddenly cut diagonally across , forcing me to slam on the breaks. We came to an abrupt halt. I wanted to know what those guys are up to. Five of those guys got out of their SUV and approached us. These guys are looking for trouble. One of the guys leaned on my car and tried to grab the car key .I flicked it even before he could get it. From the left side of the car other guys started troubling Neha. He got the look of a road Romeo. I think he could be their Boss.

“Hi … what do you guys  want? Our car or money?”(My car was fitted with a GPS tracking system. The car can be traced out in no time).  They did not say anything.

" Why don't you take my car and leave us alone?”

Romeo opened the left side door and pulled Neha out of the car. Neha came to her sense.  He put his left arm around her neck and held her too close to him. She pleaded  me to rescue her.

 "AJAY…. HELP !..! HELP PLEASE!!".

“Look Neha. I am no Hero. Let me negotiate with him”

 As I got out of the car I put the car key in my pant pocket.                                                      

Local Romeo “She is the sexiest girl I ever laid my hand on; you better take your car and get lost. I promise no harm; I will drop her at your place tomorrow”

he assured me by kissing on her right cheek. With his hand he felt her flat and sexy abdomen.

I started negotiating with him.

" Look Mr. Romeo. You just leave her alone. Take my car; it is worth more than fifty million Rupees”

Four other guys menacingly closed on me. One of them warned me. ” Our Boss is telling you to save your life and you are telling him to get lost with your car?" Romeo dragged Neha towards his SUV. He then suddenly changed his mind. “Fix that guy and bring his car too…!"

 Neha put up a fight with him but it was of no use. That hefty guy took care of her resistance. Not even one single patrol car was visible on the highway. Only a few  vehicles went past us without even bothering to stop. With his right hand Romeo opened his SUV front door. Neha snatched his car key and threw it into the open gutter. He gave her one good thrashing across her face. I need to manage these four guys before I can save her .

I start thinking double fast. “ If I gave my car key to these guys they will take my car and escape. While Romeo search for his car keys in the gutter I can fix him…” It was a wishful thought .A blow to my chest brought me back to life.  Next punch was closing in my face; I ducked it just in time and kicked in his groin .He was holding on to his dear life and writhing in pain on the road. Once I got into the groove, it was all free for Romeo's friends. I hit them black and blue.

I send out an open invitation to Romeo.

“Hey. Romeo, why don’t you come over and join the fun?"                                                                       

He released his grip on Neha. It seems he too wanted to have fun. Neha came running to me. She then hugged and kissed on my cheek.

“Aai, I never knew you could fight pretty well."

“No. Neha. I am not a fighter. I learned Kickboxing for self-defense. Here is my car key” I gave my car key to Neha.

As Romeo walked towards me in slow motion, he unzipped his leather jacket and pulled up shirt collar. Man! He got real style; let me check on his substance. Meanwhile his friends asked for more. I severed all of them spontaneously at free of cost. I hit them indiscriminately. Those guys were no match for my kick boxing .I switched on to defense mode. Instead of attacking, I want to work fast on their strategies and next move.

I moved Neha behind me. As Romeo came near to me, he tried to punch my face. Too close.... I took one-step backward and caught his wrist with my left hand and raised his hand swiftly and moved my body behind him. His arm got twisted and I folded his hand behind him. I was a deadly catch; only very few can release it. He made a painful sound. He tried to make me fall by locking my left leg with his right leg. I managed to elude his wits. Had I tried to push him hard by locking his right leg with my left leg he would fall flat on his face on the road.

“Come on, Move Your Ass Romeo… you are coming with me to the police station." he begged me to leave him.

“O.K. On one condition, you will touch my friend's feet and ask her for forgiveness for misbehaving with her .It is just that simple .O.K"?

He was not happy. I raised his right arm little higher. He then agreed by saying "Aahaaaaaa.". I said that was fine.

Neha was standing next to my car. With his twisted hand held by me, he had no other choice left. He bends in front of Neha and was about to touch her feet but she moved away…

“You stupid Neha! He wants to ask your

forgiveness .You just bless him”

 As I further twisted his right arm he touched Neha's feet and said "Sorry "

I congratulated him. “Good boy"

“ Neha you  start the car”

“ Romeo now  will you  open the back door for us .O.K?”

Romeo interrupted me. “Sir, you promised me…”

I cut him short “ In this condition you will come with me wherever I go. Agree…?”

I further tightened my grip on his Arm

“ You shut your trap and just follow my instructions, is that clear?”

 The pain on his face assured me of his kind cooperation .We both got into the back seat and Naha started driving on the main highway.

"Neha. Is this how you drive a Ferrari? Step on the gas pedal”

 She shifted gears in rapid session and the car went cruising on the highway….

 “Naha, Take the first coming left turn; you will find a police station on your right side. After you cross the police station about fifty feet you will drop us. I do not want you to come to the police station. You take my car to your place. I will get it tomorrow morning”                                           

 "O.K. Ajay”                         

I activated the GPS on my cell and after that I dialed Naha's number. She took her cell to answer me without even checking the number.

“ It's me honey! She looked at me though the rear mirror.

“ What is so funny” ? She wanted to know.                                                              

 “ Nothing. Dear. You are taking my cell phone with you; do not switch off till you reach your home .I do not want any more untoward incident happening to you till you reach your home ; Now you exchange your phone with mine"                                                      

We exchanged our cell phones without switching it off... After we went past police station I told Naha to stop the car. I go out of the car with Romeo. I asked Naha to drive straight to her home. She hit on the straight road. Holding his arm in an uncomfortable position he seems to be an obedient boy.

we walked towards the police station . Holding his right arm twisted behind him, we entered the police station. Inspector Ravi Kumar was going through case file. I cought Vijay's neck and pushed him hard. He went and banged against the table.

Inspector banged on the table and got up.

" WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON"?

Vijay " Sir, " he looked at me over his shoulder and said"  That thug beat me up "

I walked towards the inspector.

Inspector " Why did you beat him up"?

" Why should I beat him without any reason"?

Inspector " you answer me now"

Vijay " sir, he is a thug"

Inspector " shut up, I am in charge here"

"  I am a son of Mr. Vishawanath Prathap Singh and CEO of Dax AirWays…”

I held out his hand. Inspector seems a bit civilized. He shook my hand.

“Take your seat.” he offered me a chair.

“  Thank you, I am. Ajay. Sir, I have a small problem with this guy”.

 “Hmm, what happened? "  

 “ After our send off party at five hotel I was returning with my friend.  These guys took over our car and forced us to stop. Four of his friends misbehaved with my friend and forcibly tried to take away my car”.       

 “Four other guys? Where are they…?”                                                                            

“  I left them on the highway…”

" Sir, I am Vijay. Son of Ratan Lal. Diamond merchant. Can I call my Dad"?

Inspector " Okay "

Vijay tried to sit on a chair.

Inspector " stand up and hang up! Let your father come, we will decide "

Vijay' s father  phone was busy. He kept trying to call his father… .

 I " Sir, can I call my Dad "?

" Okay do it "

I rang up my Dad.

" Dad, I am at F-1 police station "

" What happened, Ajay?” There was shock in his voice.

“ Dad, Nothing serious. I hope you will make it to the police station…"

" Tell me Ajay… "

" Five rogue elements try to hyjack my car. I handed them over to the police station. Dad, should I file an FIR? "

I could hear my mother's voice

Maa " What happened to Ajay "?

Dad '' some bad guys tried to hijack Ajay's car. He handed over those guys to the police station. Ajay is asking whether to file FIR.  I will bring back Ajay. You take rest "

Meanwhile four other guys with their SUV arrived at the police station followed by a highway police patrol jeep . Those guys were brought in front of the inspector.  Inspector got up from his chair and went straight to one of the guys and thrashed him. Inspector screamed on top of his voice.                    “You are already wanted by us. What is all this nonsense?" 

He asked the police to lock him behind the bar.  

Meanwhile my Dad arrived at the police station. I got up from the chair. Inspector wished my Dad. My Dad smiled at him and they shook hands. I offered my chair to Dad.

" Ajay. What is all this?"

“ Dad. Relax! Nothing serious. These guys stopped our car and misbehaved with Naha. I allowed Naha to take my car. I did not want her to come to the police station. She will return my car by tomorrow morning" .

At last vijay was able to connect with his father .  “ Dad. There is a big problem! I am here at F-1 police station I want you to come immediately”                                              

Maybe the inspector does not want to book FIR. He asked my Dad whether he wants to file the case or just warn those youngsters. I could hear the sound of a car door closing.

Over the cell phone Naha announced “Ajay. I am home!”

I took out her cell phone from my pocket but  It seems Dad wanted to talk to her. I handed it over to Dad.

“ Neha… Are you safe?”

“Yes. Uncle, I am safe at home”  

 “Good night,  Neha”

“ Good night uncle”

 Dad returned her call back to me.

“Fine. Naha. I will speak to you later …”  I switched off her cell phone  and put back into my pocket.

Romeo's father was a short, fat Marwari. He barged into the room. With folded hands as he approached the inspector. Seeing his son   “Khya Hu- WA putther"? (My son, what happened?)

 He introduced himself to the inspector. Another chair was brought for him.

Inspector introduced him to my Dad. “ This gentleman is the owner of Dax airways”

 Romeo's father folded both hands at my Dad. My Dad acknowledges him with a gentle smile.

Inspector continued “Your son had misbehaved with Ajay's girlfriend and also tried to forcibly take away his car”                                                                  

Romeo's father stared at his son . Behind him he noticed his friends, especially the one behind the bars.                                                  

He pointed at the guy behind the lock up room and fired at his son. “I told you several times to disassociate with that guy...”

inspector informed him “ That guy is a wanted man in several cases…”

“  Vijay. You heard what the inspector said. Did not I warn you several times?”

His father turned to my Dad. “Sir, please do not file the case. This will be the last warning for my son…”

Vijay came to my Dad.

“Uncle. I am extremely sorry. I promise…”

My Dad looked at me .I left my choice with my Dad.

My Dad told Vijay's father “See that they do not repeat the same mistake”

 Vijay's father thanked my Dad profusely.

My Dad got up to go.                                                                                                                           

The inspector gave stern warning to Vijay “ Look Vijay,  just because this gentleman forgave you I am just warning you. I don't want any more trouble from your side , failing which I will be forced to take drastic actions against you. Have you understood clearly? “

With his stooped head he said “yes sir, I promise no more problems from me…."                                                                                                                                                                                              

My Dad had already moved out of the room. Vijay's father thanked the inspector and left behind a sweet box. I knew it was not a sweet box; it is a cash box. Maybe it contained Rs.50,000 or so.  He then ran after my Dad.”  excuse me Sir…”

Vijay came to me “I am sorry Ajay”

 he held out his hand for me.

I placed my left hand on his shoulder

“Vijay. Change for a better tomorrow “

I moved on. He followed me. I heard inspector ordering the police to lock up rest of his friends.

Near the car Vijay's father was talking to my Dad.

“Sir, my son got spoiled all because of  peer pressure…. I am extremely sorry for the trouble caused by my son…”

 he then changed his topic.  “Sir, I heard you are opening an airline booking office across the cities…”

Dad gave him his personal visiting card

“Contact my office and just refer to my name. Start our branch for your son and see whether he became a responsible man”

 Vijay's father again folded his hand at my Dad.

I wished Vijay's father “see you Uncle" and got into our car.

He waved at us. When we got home it was 12.40am.