Saturday, September 17, 2011

PROUST Questionnaire.

PROUST Questionnaire. 15-09-11

PROUST Questionnaire is published in India by one of the leading national news paper The Hindu. It was always answered either by a prominent people or celebrity. Here are my honest answers. I want each one of my readers to answer those questions honestly and save it. Years later when you read you will know how much you have changed. If you are going to publish it in your blog Plz send me link, I would like to read your honest answers.
Friend,
Jivan

PROUST Questionnaire.

1) What is your idea of happiness?
Happiness is defined by our age! Happiness is a fleeting feeling which does not last forever.

2) What is your greatest fear?
Dying like an orphan.

3) Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Sri Narayana Guru. He said “one God one religion for humanity” from theist’s point of view. I am also saying same thing from atheist point of view in my book UNIVERSAL LOVE the new religion “The day people think beyond religion based messenger of God, world would be a better place to live-in” Atheist-Jivan.

4) What is the trait you deplore most in yourself?
Smelling Rats! It is easy for me to find fault in others or system.

5) Which living person do you most admire?
No one.

6) What is your greatest extravagance?
My late father taught me the value of money. Even though I had never saved money, I was never a spent thrift.

7) Who is your favorite painter?
Leonardo da vinci.

8) What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
No comment.

9) On what occasion do you lie?
My old man taught me ‘passionately’ about the importance of telling truth when I was a kid. By telling truth I am not going to lose my head. I do not tell lies but I am not telling you all the whole truth.

10) What do you dislike most about your appeared?
My asymmetrical face! I also regret that I do not have a photogenic face! But I like my character.

11) Which living person do you most despise?
My enemies. Who else?

12) Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
My own Quote “The day people think beyond religion based messenger of God, world would be a better place to live-in” Atheist-Jivan.

13) What is your greatest regret?
Not able to understand Math, English grammar and woman!

14) What or who is the greatest love of your life?
My ‘Little Princess’ (Daughter) I am saving all my love (money) for her so that she need not struggle like me in her life.

15) When and where were you happiest?
When I held my little daughter for first time in my arms, she was a bundle of joy. Now she is my sorrow.

16) What is your present state of mind?
Calm as lake placid.

17) How would you like to die?
In my sleep.

18) What is your favorite motto?
My own quote “The day you realize that your fate is in your own hands, you will fight to succeed in life at the cost of your own life!” Atheist-Jivan.
For that you need Perseverance. In my vocabulary perseverance is synonymous with lose, heart ache, endless struggle, frustrations, anger, pent-up feelings and tears for my little daughter.

19) What is your favorite journey?
Of course it is Life. What ever I had learned life’ lesson is from my own life. Life took me through the roller costar ride. Life had made me emotionally strong person.