Thursday, September 22, 2022

H2LSYB .PART-2

 H2LSYB .PART-2

If RS 600 is not enough for Srinivasan, why not raise/ standardize the charge for everyone? Logic is simple “if you get cheated it is because you are a fool".

Before the installation of CCTV he trusted me. Now with remote CCTV access he doesn't trust me anymore. He just watches my ass around the clock. Even his wife and children also watch my ass. I don't pretend as if I am working. If work is there I do my work whether his wife is watching my ass or not. 

One of the local policemen came to the lodge and asked for room. I told him my owner told me “Rooms are for guests, if you want you can use the toilet or bathroom. Srinivasan was watching me through CCTV remote access. He called me immediately and asked me" Do you have a brain”? And switched off his mobile phone. He then came to the lodge and told me that his wife laughed like a maniac bitch when he said to me over the phone “Do you have a brain? He then called up another worker and asked for justification. They too said what Srinivasan had told in case police men ask for room. At home if Srinivasan’s wife shouts at him or if she refuses to spread her legs far and wide he will come to lodge and shout at us.

Such an ill tempered Ass Hole. Is this how you behave with your workers? At 50 he should have mental maturity to handle his fucking domestic problems at home.  Not to abuse me who is working for him without a single day off for the past fifteen years.

He is doing flourishing and meat and bar business in Gopal Nivas lodge. Recently Supreme Court legalized consensual sex among adults.  Srinivasan says “you take the ID of male and female “couplings “and give them room. Even the police cannot do anything. Those “couplings; finish their business in one or two hours and move out. Srinivasan gets one day full rent in one or two hours. He is happy; he can sell the same room for two other “couplings. '' In 24 hours. Room boys are happy they get tips for supplying food and liquors. Get to eat leftover food and liquor. No bed sheet changing.  Room boys just tighten bed sheets and pour some water in the bathroom. No sweeping, mopping or cleaning.

Srinivasan says “what is the problem if guests drink in rooms "?  As per Indian hotel / lodge rules you are not allowed to drink liquor in lodge rooms. You can be fined Rs 1500 or Rs 2000 per head. You can drink at home, at a licensed bar and at a star hotel with a liquor permit.   Local guy will take the room. He will call up his friend’s one after one and party.  They drink, eat food on the bed, after the drinking session is over you will find food, gravy ,  liquor,  vomit on the bed and all over the floor . They know nothing about moderation. Drink cheap liquor till they vomit.  They make a bloody mess inside the room. Srinivasan is happy he gets full room rent in a few hours. Room boys get tips, leftover food and liquor. All the room boys drink on duty. And Srinivasan promotes them. Such a low life. 

Only in Gopal Nivas lodge give more salary for room boys than manager. How can I get work from room boys? Srinivasan says that I don't know how to extract work from room boys. He pays extra money to get work done. How can I do that? Should I start drinking with them or give money as and when they ask for free?

One day Srinivasan asked his pet room boy Venkatesh to do some work. He said he won't do it. It was like a slap on his face with a slipper. It was the same room boy who eats leftover food and drinks liquor on duty. He brings up the guest home and demands money to be sent to him by G pay  like Rs 300 or Rs 500 /.  If I complain to Srinivasan, he says I don't like room boys. 

Gopal Nivas lodge is more than 60 years old. Last painting was done more than 8 years ago. Think of peeled off room painting. Water proofing on the terrace is gone. If it is raining outside, it will rain inside the rooms also. If I tell him about maintenance or preventive maintenance work he says “you only tell me about spending money, have you earned money for lodging? If a lodge is run with one or two room boys what sort of service I can provide for guests?  Unless guests complain or give tips to room boys they will not attend calls or give room service. 

I joined here for work 15 years ago for a meager amount Rs 3000/-P M.  Now I am getting RS 12,000/-. For the past five years no early increment for me . Work from 7 am to 9.30 or 10.30 pm without a single day off for the past 15 years. Apart from manager work I also attended electrical, appliances, plumbing, cable TV and other maintenance work for free. 

Where will you find cable TV cable and terminal junction box on terrace? Sun, rain and moisture can damage cables and terminals. It is not easy to find damaged cables, mostly internal cable damages. I told him to make a concealed cable connection. He says it will cost RS 20,000. 

Do you want to know how he is generating money? He will talk to guests like verbal diarrhea for hours. Starting with local weather then move on to state and national level politics till the guest fed up and moved out. Long staying guests cheated him for 63 days rent that’s RS 63,000 for AC room .Guest did not pay him with single pubic hair. . Others RS 18,000/, Rs 15000/, RS 12,000/ etc. Total of more than RS 1, 50,000 / worth cheating by guests. All those people who cheated him knew him well. His own place he could not collect rent. Do you think those guests are not coming to Chennai? They are coming to Chennai and doing business but not staying in Gopal Nivas lodge. 

 

                                                             H2LSYB PART 3