Thursday, September 22, 2022

H2LSYB. PART-3

H2LSYB .PART 3

 Srinivasan studied law and became balls. His degree certificate is as good as my toilet paper. You need years of practice and experience to become a lawyer. He mucked up his tenant who was also a lawyer running an electrical shop adjacent to our lodge. Our lodge is situated on choolaimedu high road. In January 2013 around 10th Tenant put up a cutout for a promotional board for electrical items. Srinivasan told Shop owner to remove the cut out. Argument turned to verbal shouting. He raised voice to attract public attention. In India People like free entertainment , They don't have any other work .Shop owner son took out PVC pipe and waved at him “Bastard, you get inside I will kill you, If srinivasan gets inside their Shop he will file case for attempted murder under Indian penal code section 307. 

Srinivasan didn't wait for more abuse. He came running into our lobby and started shouting at him “Bastard, how much I helped him….blaha….blaha… .. Guests came out of their rooms. They were like WTF is happening? Srinivasan was like FCUK you all and went on shouting. I thought it was the end but it was only the beginning of a new feud.


Later Srinivasan raised the rent by Rs 4000/. Tenant filed case. Srinivasan called up local rowdies (thugs) to his room. They said they could handle him. That old tenant knows more local thugs, politicians and policemen in our area. Srinivasan wife is chief technical advisor for him “what if those local thugs black mail him? So he consulted with a lawyer. He was happy to take up the case. After he takes up the case he knows how to milk money. Every time a lawyer visits court he will take RS 3000/ as fees. There are millions and millions of eviction cases pending across Indian courts. Do you think that? 

 

Will Srinivasan get a full settlement even after 9 years? I don't think so. What if the tenant declares bankruptcy? Leaving Srinivasan to suck?


Next door doctor kept the car next to our lodge. Srinivasan told him to remove his car but the doctor didn't remove his car. Srinivasan removed air from the front tyre and asked me to tell the doctor to remove his car. He came and asked me who removed air from the tire? After two days the doctor removed his car. Srinivasan acted more like a criminal. Srinivasan has a slum character. Now he is keeping black spray can. If anyone keep car in his place he will paint the car black. I don’t know how his father produced such a rectum? His wife and children are proud of him. If a DNA test is taken he doesn't belong to his family members. I know his brother's family; his relatives also stay at our lodge. Few of them are high profile people. They all talk to me like normal people. 


If you are a 50 years old lawyer how do you handle this simple problem? 
This is how you should handle the situation. Our police station is nearby. Give a written complaint. Police will ask the doctor to remove his car if not they will lock the wheel. If not tow away his car. Only after paying the fine can he get his car back. 


A rectum's friend is another rectum only. Do you agree with me? You people believe in God without proof but when I say something you all need proof.

 

Srinivasan’s wife told him that I am unfit as manager. Here in Chennai we have a proverb “beat women's brain with slippers. Wife should not interfere in office affairs. You should know who is working for you and who is not working. You should know whom to kick out. 


Srinivasan should have asked his cunt whether she can manage the reception desk for RS12, 000/ pm from 7am to 9.30 pm without a single day off for months or years.


His friend the great rectum George also doesn’t want me to work for srinivasan. He too asked Srinivasan to change manager. I don't know WTF is wrong with George the rectum. An .H Srinivasan should have told George the rectum “I have known jivan for the past 15 years. Can you do his work for RS 12,000/ pm without a single day off? Apart from manager work he is also attending electrical, appliance, plumbing, cable TV and other maintenance work. The fact is that If Srinivasan replaces me with any manager he will have to pay not less than 25,000 pm for a new manager. My problem is Srinivasan should tell me not to his wife or any other rectum. Problem is not my work. As an honest man I give him respect, do my duty but he is expecting me to hold his balls like those illiterate room boys. Not even my dog will do it for him. I believe that I get paid for my work. Do you get paid for your work or for sycophancy?


If he doesn’t want me to work for him he should tell me to look for a job. All I want is a 15 years of service certificate. Sure I will file a case and get compensation for forcing me to work without weekly off for 15 years. I will find out under which labor law a worker is denied for his weekly off , over time or and any other benefits .

 
With globalization no job is permanent. Job today; gone tomorrow. I am not communist. Fuck communism. As long as you are working for any organization you should get what is legally right for you. Like weekly off, over time, any other allowance and medical benefits.


 He asked me, “What do you eat “? Now it is my responsibility to prove that he eats nothing but shit.


“Do you have a brain”? I will prove that he got his brain up in his ass. Read on… 


Everywhere you will find problematic people. I am only doing what I was asked to do by srinivasan. I am not the problem; I am only fighting for his money from guests. Our lodge runs on daily basis business. Most of the guests move out within 24 hours. Some guests stay 24 hours to “recover their money’s worth. Only a few guests stay for more than 24 hours. Extra one hour they take. Here billing is for 24 hours after that the next 24 hours full amount will be collected. Most of the guests refuse to pay. They start an argument. “Every lodge gives one or two hour’s grace period”


With CCTV remote access he is watching my ass round the clock. Not just Srinivasan but his wife and children also watch me. He will call me. If he is inside the lodge he will come and ask me “why are you arguing with guests”? Then he will try to make them understand the guest but nobody ever paid an extra day charge. They will just listen to his bull shitting.They could be doctors, engineers or IT people. Only a few guests ask for extra time…most lodges will allow one hour grace period. Children 3 years old are charged extra RS 200. His logic...bus, train and fight also change for small children. If He is an honest man he can tell guests that we change for 24 hours and if you want to stay more than 24 hours then you pay for the next 24 hours or you stay for one week. I will give you one or two hour’s grace period. 


“Take room for a month. 800 X 30 = 24,000/ PM. I will give you a discount of rupees 3000 or 4000/. That's how you make logic.

                                                               H2LSYB PART 4