Thursday, September 22, 2022

H2LSYB. PART-7

 H2LSYB. PART-7

I will ask for my service certificate. Whether he gives I a certificate or not I have enough proof to legally sodomize him that I worked here for 15 years without a single day off or extra time allowances. I will go through court and get compensation .Then I will send E D (Enforcement directorate) officials. They will find out all his ill gotten wealth and money laundering business, property and buildings around Chennai City. Then I will send I .T. (Income tax department) officials. They will find out how Srinivasan cheated taxes on the government and made illegal money and purchased land and property across Chennai City.

 All his family members are patients. Supplementary foods, medical bills and cloth bills for RS 5000/ or RS 10,000/ and eight of family members LIC premium amount per month is more than 25,000 to 35,000/.  Accountant shows it as painting work, masonry work, carpenter work, electrical work every month. Even LIC insurance amount for 8 people will added to lodge maintenance bill. That old man has been doing it for the past 50years or so for a monthly RS 1500/ .To save RS 1500 srinivasan asked me why I should not write accounts? Why should I do 420 works? Why can't Srinivasan do 420 works??

The other government departments I am not mentioning here. Srinivasan is paying a lump some amount every year to that department. They will not take action. They will only inform srinivasan. For that I am supposed to meet the minister. I told you I am different. I will not meet the minister but make a video presentation and make it viral. Minister will get the messages. And I will see whether the minister will take action against cunt washing companies where workers are forced to work as bonded labor for long hours without any benefits and weekly off, extra time allowance and medical benefits.

Srinivasan thought if he kicked me out I would go begging on the streets. Never ever judge anyone. I have 30 years experience as sales cum service technician. Worked for customer care, hospitality division, Repair white goods, work as electrician, plumber and 15 years in hospitality division as lodge manage.

He thought if he kicked me out of my job I would go begging on the streets. Whether I beg or legally sodomize him and get money from state or central government is none of his fucking business.

He judged me with my qualifications ( X th) and appearance.  He never thought while abusing me with his words, in 15 years time jivan knows too many things, if he legally sodomise me will I be able to get up?  There is no point in regretting now. Game is over.

He loves only two things. Money and his family. Now Srinivasan knows how it feels to be humiliated. And what is peace of mind? Too late to realize this simple truth.

Too many people judged me with my appearance and qualifications and I proved them wrong.

If you are a Boss and born for one father how will you terminate a worker from service whom you do not want to work for you? If you don't know the answer you find the answer in the following chapters. An honest worker will never hold your balls. And those who are holding your balls (sycophancy) will not do work. Boss.  Keep nepotism, favoritism out of your workplace.

If your boss is fond of sycophancy the worker holding his balls wields enormous power at the workplace. He will not work but he can make life miserable for those who work hard and sincerely. This is not just happening in the film industry. They are in every work place. Learn to live and let live. 

Having worked for 15 long years he can ask me to find a job in one or two months' time. All I need is my service certificate. Whether he gives me service certificate or not I have enough ammunition (proof) to legally sodomize srinivasan. On my blog I wrote some of my innovation ideas. So legally sodomizing Srinivasan is not a big deal for me.

If you are running a business do not abuse your workers. If anyone is working it is for his family. If not a family man then he is working for food. He too will have some dream to achieve in his lifetime. So staying alive is important.

Treat your workers like human-beings. Never abuse an honest man; you never know what he is capable of doing. Here I am repaying Srinivasan with the same coin. His ass is already torn. He had piles operation. After the E D and I T department RAM on him, he will take time to get up.

He thinks money is everything and treats me badly. I am just trying to teach him a simple lesson that beyond money there is something called humanity. I had to stoop to his level to write this article. You all think money and qualifications make character.

Srinivasan has local support from local police stations, local politicians (counselor) and local thugs to make my life miserable. I am not a coward to run away. I know how to deal with him. Only local government officials take bribes but I have written to commissioner (I A S official) the greater Chennai Corporation. He will take appropriate actions against Srinivasan for violating norms.

Srinivasan will try to implicate me in some false case at the local police station. 

When I was a kid my father told me to tell nothing but the truth. And be an honest man in your life time. He died more than 32 years ago. Nowadays truth and honesty sucks.

Whenever Srinivasan barked at me like a stray dog it was within the four walls of Gopal Nivas lodge or among illiterate room boys.

Srinivasan says I have memory loss. Bull shit. In my semi autobiography " The life of a little princess” my life starts at five.

                                                       

                                                            H2LSYB PART 8