Thursday, September 22, 2022

H2LSYB .PART-9

 H2LSYB .PART-9

 Do you control your life or does life control your life ?

I tried to change my life by using my creativity / writing fiction and spending more than RS 2, 00,000/. In return I got nothing. I still believe we should change our destiny with our creativity or experience with life. Without qualifications and money it is not easy to change our destiny. Other than trying different options to succeed nothing else can be done. 

 

My life was never under my control. I was never serious about life. I just went with the flow. When I tried to change for better life I found myself poorer by RS 2, 00,000/. Now whatever decision I have taken whether it was right or wrong I was forced to do it. 

 

I didn't ask for trouble. Troubles were forced upon me. Other than solving problems in my own ways there were no other options left for me.  Never ever go out of your way to pick up fight. If trouble comes to you, trouble the trouble and there won't be any more trouble. To write this article I used local language so that readers understand the exact meaning of words. 

 

Before making a decision think about pros and cons and whether it is right or wrong. (In life sometimes we have to make the wrong decision to get the right results) if you are prepared to go for the final outcome and still decide to take a risk, die for it! Coz you are at no point of return. You lose nothing. 

 

He took me for granted and I kept quiet for 15 years coz I was getting a salary from him. I needed a job for survival. Now I took him for granted and he will lose  millions of rupees. Karma has nothing to do with my act. I decided to repay him with the same coin. 

 

What is the difference between srinivasan and a beggar?

Beggar sits in front of his aluminum plate and waits for someone to drop a coin. Srinivasan is a high tech beggar. He uses CCTV remote access and watches the reception desk round the clock to see if guests are coming. He will also follow them till room. Still he insists that I send a WhatsApp message. Room no 1 occupied, room no 20 occupied etc. So that he can count how many peanuts he made per day. When you use the local language you think it's cool but when the other person uses the same language you should not feel offended. Learn to communicate in a civilized way.  After that whole world read H2LSYB some other day srinivasan will read about his own character and about his lodge. 

 

We atheists don't believe in karma. We atheists will repay with the same coin in our lifetime. What srinivasan is done, If I put it in the local language " vai koduthu sooth punnakaruth" ( ``you open your mouth only to get sodomized " ) apply your brain while talking.

 

Since central and state government agencies are involved I will not be able to disclose anything more.

 

Warren Buffett

“An idiot with a plan can beat a genius without a plan”.

 

Neither am I an idiot nor is Srinivasan a genius. Never judge anyone. Don't ever take anyone for granted.

 

Do you all still believe that I am a jelly fish without a brain? 

 

I need new haters!  Old ones became my fans!! 

Author of Eternal Love

 

Jivan. 

 

Visit my blog for more inspirational articles.

 

https://jivadax.blogspot.com/

 

                                                                            xxxx

 

So far Srinivasan only met local government officials who take bribes and give Yearly Corporation license certificates. Now he will deal with IAS officers (commissioner)

 

Sample letter i wrote to commissioner

 

To

 The commissioner,

 Greater Chennai Corporation

Ripon Building

Chennai-600003

 

From,

Jeevan Lal. 

Sri Gopal Nivas lodge

13A, choolaimedu high road,

Chennai. 600094

 

Respected sir,

 

This is not an anonymous letter. My name is jivan Lal. I have worked for Sri Gopal Nivas lodge for 15 years as lodge manager without a single day break. I was not given a service certificate and proper compensation.

 

Your government officials without even checking gave a corporation license certificate every year. Srinivasan, owner of Sri Gopal Nivas gave extra cash to get government certificates.

 

For renewal of corporation license paid property taxes bills, electricity and water tax bills 

 

1) Building stability certificate.

 

Nobody from the government department ever came and checked the building. He pays money and gets a building stability certificate from his friend. Gopal Nivas lodge is a 60 years old building. Cracks developed all over the building. Water proofing on the terrace is gone. If it is raining outside it will rain inside the guest rooms also, in some room’s water sweeps. Last painting was done more than 8 years ago. You can imagine peeled off paintings even in guest rooms.

 

From the original blueprint/ building extra rooms, bathrooms and toilets are added. As per corporation license only 30 rooms but there are 38 rooms in Gopal Nivas lodge. Eight extra rooms are built and added. Extra bathroom and toilets also added. . Senior officials can check and verify. 

 

2) Sanitary inspection certificate.

 

No sanitary officials ever came and checked sump or overhead tanks for water quality. Water sump was cleaned more than 6 years ago. Overhead tank cleaned more than 4 years ago. None of the sanitary officers came and checked the drinking water quality. Dead crow in overhead tank, decomposed lizards, algaes, full of dust particles in drinking water. Guests use it for bathing and drinking. Rat infested kitchen.

 

3) Fire safety certificate.

 

Not even a single fire extinguisher in the lodge. None of the fire department officials came and checked yet. He gets a fire safety certificate by paying extra cash for government officials

 

4) Pesticides work and fumigation.

 

No pesticide or fumigation work was ever done.

 

5) No government officials from the labor office have visited Gopal Nivas lodge for the past 15 years. As per labor register my weekly off is on Sunday but I was forced to work without a single day off for 15 years like a bonded labor. 

 

Proof?  Guest registers / arrive book, advance receipt and bill book will have my signature without a single day break. You may send higher labor officials to verify my claims. 

 

I need proper compensation.  Srinivasan must be paying a lump sum amount every year otherwise why none of the officials from the labor department ever visited Sri Gopal Nivas lodge. 600094.

 

6) GST registration not yet done. Bills are given without a registration number.


7) More than 9 years ago Srinivasan was fined by the Electricity Board for connecting load on a lighting meter and light connection on power. After paying fine he is still running load on light connection. E B officials need to recheck.

 

 

8) Foreigners taking treatment near our lodge take room in our lodge. When foreigners stay in a lodge we have to take a Xerox copy of their passport and submit it to a nearby police station and another copy to immigration department. When they vacate the room we have to inform the police station and immigration department. This procedure is not followed. Srinivasan says “if a problem comes I will see to it”. 

 

Sir, I request you to send concerned higher officials to check above mentioned violations and take appropriate actions against srinivasan.

 

Yours. Sincerely, 

Sri Gopal Nivas lodge

Ex manager,

 

Jeevan Lal 

 

                                                                  H2LSYB. PART 10