Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dear Amithji

Dear Amithji,
30-04-08
Amithab Bachan had recently opened his own blog .here is the copy of my letter which I had send it to him.
Dear Amithji,
I am very much please to know that you have your own blog now .ever since Zanjeer I started watching all your movies. I am a huge fan of you.After Kuda Gawa you did not have any good movies, in those days I had send you an important letter to you .this was the content of that letter.

Dear Amithji,
It is sad to note that you are not getting any good roles .instead of waiting for good roles in Hindi movies you should try Hollywood movies. They have the best costume, great screen ply, and global audience to show case your talent .you can also act according to your age...you are the only eligible actor form the whole of Asia to act in Hollywood movie. The least you can tie up with Vijay AmrithRaj and co produce holly wood movie. I never got reply for that.

I have written novels and fictions for movie production. ETERNAL LOVE .a love story based on science and technology! .Abhishek and Aish can immortalize their love on screen sir; you and Jayaji can act as their parents .here is the shot synopsis for your kind consideration.

Short synopsis
Billionaire’s only son Ajay dies in a freak accident but his girl friend Maya survives. Twenty-five years later Ajay was brought back to life with futuristic technology in A.D.2030. Fate brings them together. His ex-girl friend Maya is happily married woman with grown-up son of Ajay’s age. What happened to their only love child Sandhya?

Have you ever read wholesome entertainment? My fiction is full of life. It has family value, love, romances, sex, songs, fight scenes, plane crash landing, Robo surgeon and his assistant S-2-P and her antics. Today it is my vision; in near future my fiction will become a reality. Trust ME!
I never got reply form you. Hope this time you will reply to me.
With kind regards,
Author of Eternal Love .sci-fi.
Jivan.