Friday, October 7, 2011

Trade Secrete Exposed

Trade Secrete Exposed
06-10-11

Publishing Trade Secrete Exposed!

Dear Friends,

This article was exclusively written for budding writers. After you graduated from budding writer you become struggling writer! Struggling to find a publisher. On net you will find millions of publishers but your book costs Real Money. No way am I discouraging budding writers here. These are facts not fictions.

Ever since I started getting estimate for publishing my fictions I started comparing number of book pages and the prize of the book

If fiction was written by a new writer with hundred page his fiction will cost Rs 100/- plus. If the leading Indian writer’s book with same number of pages it will not cost more than Rs 200/- world leading writers fiction with same hundred pages will not cost more than Rs 300/- in Indian market. Ie if world leading author’s fiction had three hundred pages it would be impossible to sell it for Rs 900/- in India.

After you send the final manuscript publishers will send you details of cost per book. Your royalty up to 40 to 50 %! You are flabbergasted. All the profit figures will be added to your book prize. Poor reader will end up footing the bill.

Usually total costs of publishing your fiction by foreign publishers are usually around 15 or 16 USD. There seems some kind of fixation here. Numbers of pages are irrelevant. Take for example my ‘Eternal Love sci-fi Love story with 85 pages in trade paper back cost ‘Only’ $15.99!

It seems recession had hit hard below your (foreigners) belt. My publisher had managed to sell only few copies of my fiction. Even if I bring my fiction Eternal Love into India and sell it through the leading book stores it will be impossible to sell my fiction for 15.99 USD or Rs 720/-

My publisher had quoted 9 USD for Eternal Love E-PUB. I had requested them to sell it only for five USD because I want all my dear fellow countrymen (Indians) to read and appreciate my creative work.

After your book is introduce in the market publisher will introduce E-Book only after 60 or 90 days. Because once they introduce E-Book it will be difficult to sell book in print mode.

In Print V/S E-pub

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980368093

I wrote ....... Publishers are not generous enough. They should encourage budding and struggling writes like me. They should publish book in E-Pub first later it can be published in print mode. In E-Pub prize of the book can be decided by author. Formatting and designing cover page should not be a costly affair. Every budding writer wants their books to be sold at moderate prize. They want volume/ maximum number of reader appreciating their work. It will give them satisfaction and confidence to write better books.

I am confident of selling Eternal Love in E-Pub for five USD. In future I am planning to publish my fiction only in E-Pub mode. Out of eleven fiction I will introduce only five fictions LIFE OF LITTLE PRINCESS, LOVE ME TENDERLY & KATHY I MISS YOU..., SCRIBBLING PAD and UNIVERSAL LOVE. The new religion!

I personally feel first writers should introduce their fiction in E-Pub for moderated prize. If there is a great demand for his books he can stop E-book and go in for print.

I am thinking.... how to become famous; the least notoriously famous so that I can sell my fictions.

Friend,

jivan



Quote: You are matured when you gracefully accept failures in life.Jivan.

(Again preaching pessimism?)

**************

ETERNAL LOVE. Sci- Fi Love Story (Mature). Copyright registered.

Short synopsis

Billionaire’s only son Ajay dies in a freak accident but his girl friend Maya survives. Twenty-five years later Ajay was brought back to life with futuristic technology in A.D.2030. Fate brings them together. His ex-girl friend Maya is happily married woman with grown-up son. Will they became lovers again? What happened to their only love child Sandhya?

Have you ever read wholesome entertainer? My fiction is full of life. It has family value, love, romances, sex, songs, fight scenes, plane crash landing, Robo surgeon and his assistant S-2-P and her antics. Reading my fictions is like watching movie. Today it is my vision; in near future my fiction will become a reality. Trust ME!

Happy reading,

Eternally yours,

Author of Eternal Love.

Jivan

*******************

ETERNAL LOVE. 7th Chapter.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979698760

ETERNAL LOVE. Novel cost $ 15.99/- only.

https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=103988

ETERNAL LOVE. 7th Chapter.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979698760

ETERNAL LOVE. Novel cost $ 15.99/- only.

https://www2.xlibris.com/bookstore/bookdisplay.aspx?bookid=103988