Saturday, September 29, 2012

Visualization.

Visualisation.

02-07-12


When I woke up early in the morning It was 4 a..m . Lying on the bed I was thinking how to beat the blues. Then I remembered my dad’s presentation for me. A brand new sexy helicopter he had presented me after I secured top rank in MBA results. It was still lying on our terrace. I am yet to test drive her.


I got out of bed and put on my casual clothes. Took chopper key and my Iphone 5. I got into the chopper and headed towards Manhattan .   Flying over Hudson River. I put the chopper on auto pilot mode and took video on Iphone. In the early morning lights, upper Manhattans look awesome. I enjoyed shooting for some time. I thought flying my new baby through Manhattan would be much more fun.


I took a left turn and entered the Manhattan area . 


Kathy the teenager chick prepared her morning coffee and came to the balcony of the 31st floor of her apartment. Looking at the sunrise she enjoyed sipping coffee.


Flying through the Manhattans I took left and right turn without a second thought. Man, it was cool flying through Manhattans. After I took the right turn only I realised I was heading towards the dead end!


Suddenly Kathy noticed a chopper heading straight at her. She was frozen with fear. Few words flashed on her mind…9/11…….suicidemission…… Al-Qaeda…. 


“Come on Baby…..PULL UP...…PULL UP….  I took a vertical U turn. Chopper started flying upside-down and headed in the opposite direction. Gradually I changed my chopper orientation and managed to fly back home.


Mr.Watson was starting his day with an early morning walk. As he stepped out of his ground floor he heard a breaking sound behind him. He turned back and found a broken coffee mug in pieces. He then looked up and found one teenage girl with her face covered in her skirt and hair standing like hay stack.


Jesus! The old man had never seen anything like that in his lifetime. His jaw dropped open.


I  safely landed my chopper on our terrace and went to my room. Changed my clothes and fell on my bed.


"Ajay, are you still sleeping?" That was my mum bringing bed coffee for me.


I pretended as if I was just coming out of sleep.

"No, Mum. I was just dreaming.....”

"It is already 8.30; your papa is waiting for you to join for breakfast".

"Thank you Mum, I will be back soon...."

After handing over coffee she had left my room.


        ************** CUT*************


Tight editing should make this scene interesting. This scene is for the Hollywood version of my novella Eternal Love. For the Hollywood version I will set the story across the Atlantic ocean. Change the skyline of New York and London . Once again the Concord plane will spread its wings for Eternal Love! I will bring back meaningful songs and your whole family back to theatre.

Friend,

Jivan


N.B: As the chopper takes 45 degree tum towards left  you see a panoramic view of Manhattans through the windscreen frozen in time. Only the rotor whining sound can be heard in the background. A warning notice gradually appears on windscreen of chopper.


WARNING!

Federal aviation authority of the United States of A double S  prohibits choppers flying through the Manhattans. Anyone found violating the rule would be prostituted !


While writing fiction I use 'I' to represent the protagonist .   I found 'I' is the most powerful word. I do not know how Ajay would have felt when he was beaten to death in Broken Heart- graphic driven horror fiction. In National Hero- Romantic/Action/Thriller 'I' (Ajay) end up as suicide bomber and I was able to describe 'beyond' my last breath in frame by frame account.


While grouping in the dark you write about poverty, it is called reality but when you write flying choppers through manhattans it is called creativity.


Written on 02-07-12 at 1.15 A.M!

Imagination, visualisation, creativity.