Saturday, October 19, 2013

Eternal Love 4 FREE!

Dear friends,
Great News!
 FREE down load 'Eternal Love for two days!

Recently I have published ‘Eternal Love through Amazon. 
After two days Eternal Love Sci-fiction love story cost two point three one U.S dollars or Rs.150/-only
 Available here on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FXY3P8C 

Friend, if you like my fiction you can mass mail this web page to all your friends. Use fee soft ware for 'Kindle to P.C. And Kindle viewer for P.C and Mac.

If you are a publisher interested in publishing my fiction in print at your expenses in India or in foreign languages you can write to me.
If you are running movie production house interested in making movie version of my fiction in Indian or foreign languages you can write to me. I will help you to set my fiction in your choice of country.
Author of Eternal Love and Broken Heart.
Jivan.

Dear readers!
I wrote all my fictions in filmy style . I know my fiction needs editing and polishing so do not look for professional touch in my fictions. Understanding story is more important than proof reading and finding grammar mistakes in my fictions.

Read log line, short synopsis and few chapters here on my blog
http://jivadax.blogspot.in/2013/04/business-opportunity.html 


Eternal Love. sci fiction love story.
Log Line: A young lover was brought to life with futuristic technology on A.D 2030 and he falls in love with the same woman!

Billionaire's only son Ajay dies in a freak accident but his girlfriend Maya survives. Twenty-five years later Ajay was brought back to life with futuristic technology in A.D.2030. Fate brings them together. His ex-girlfriend Maya is happily married woman with a grown-up son. Will they became lovers again? What happened to their only love child Sandhya? 

Have you ever read wholesome entertainer? My fiction is full of life. It has family value, love, romances, sex, songs, fight scenes, plane crash landing, Robo surgeon and his assistant S-2-P and her antics. Reading my fictions is like watching a movie. Today it is my vision; in the near future my fiction will become a reality. Trust ME!

Chapter one
Seventh chapter
Eight chapter.
Second chapter