Saturday, April 8, 2017

RANDOM THOUGHTS .PART-4

On Facebook you will find so many people claiming that they are wired as if it is some kind of fad. I am not wired but I do not think like an average Indian .experience in life influence our way of thinking and reasoning. There are very few genuine people on Facebook; I still keep in touch with them. Where will you find fragile egomaniacs? Of course on FACEBOOK! Some of the fragile egomaniacs will send you add me as friend invitation, you will add them as friend later they will place some article or link to article on FB and if you make comment which is not their liking then they will remove or block you without your knowledge. You should not have your own opinion! Even if you have an opinion you will became bigot! What sort of fucked up 'friends' are they?

                                                                xxxxxxxxx
It was not impossible to sell my fiction for movie production. Producers refused to sign my ‘writer and producer ‘agreement. As per my agreement producer can make a movie version of my fiction only any one of his choice of language. The purpose of my agreement is NOT to sell my fiction to a fake producer who will sell my fiction to some other producer, later I will end up fighting court battle to retain hold over my copyright (fiction).I want to work as creative director for the movie version of my fiction.  Even if one producer refuses to give me chance I can try with another producer in any other language. Directors and producers challenged me that I cannot sell my fiction for movie production as per my 'writer and producer agreement' . The day I sell my fiction as per my 'writer and producer agreement' they all will loose  their face. they do not know jivan is different.

  one guy stayed in our lodge he had acted in movies for the past 15 years. one day asked him whether he can find a producer for my fictions. he said movie making is a 'huge process'! Really? Then why do some of the producers are making shit and flop movies? Do you spend millions of rupees to make shit and flop movies? I do not understand the logic behind it. Movies can be made out of every fiction but NOT every fiction is a movie material. if the producer does not know which fiction is movie material then he can only make flop movies.period.

 Too many holes out there.He said filmmaking is a huge process!  local people can think only locally. here is my explanation.If you are a producer and if you have real money, it is not a huge process it is a team work. With real money, you can hire and fire anyone or you can hire professionals to get the work done. In the film industry, every person and every department is hired. You just pay for their service. If you are not happy with their work you can fire them. If I had real money I would have presented movie version of my fictions. Now tell me more about the huge process. 

 I happen to narrate my fiction for producers, directors and actors. After listening to the whole story they asked me what is special about my fiction? It was like after reading Ramayana (Hindu holly book) you are asking me what is the relationship between Ram and Sita?  

Let me explain. Eternal Love. In how many movies hero come back life after 25 years using futuristic technology and falls in love with the same girl and marry her? In which Indian movie you will find spectacular plane crash landing?

Broken Heart.  How many movies hero come back to life as a ghost and take revenge on his killers? In which fiction/movie ghost use technology to hunt down and kill? The crime was committed at Kodaikanal about 515 K.M away from Chennai city. Out of ten million people in Chennai city hero will have to hunt down and kill only four of the killers. How can he find their address? Ghost does not mean he knows the address of his killers in Chennai city. There is ONE and ONLY concept /idea to write Broken Heart. NO other way one can write Broken Heart. That is the beauty of Broken Heart. Some fictions you can replace original Idea and write a similar story.Broken heart can be presented in two different modes .one the way I just wrote my fiction. The other idea is to start the movie with action and end with a bang! Eternal Love can be presented with three different modes. Think of creativity.

Take Google. Type Eternal Love fiction. You will find more than one hundred fictions with the same title. Now tell me in how many fiction heroes come back to life using futuristic technology and fall in love with the same woman?

Broken heart. Within twenty-four hours; out of ten million people in Chennai city hero (ghost) will have to hunt down and kill four of the rapist cum murder of his wife. Tell me in which fiction ghost use technology to hunt down killers? If the concept of the story does not make any difference to the story then all the fictions are BALLS. Period. Movies can be made out of every fiction but NOT every fiction is a movie material. if a producer does not know which fiction is movie material then he can only make flop movies.period.


 Random thoughts part-5