Saturday, August 13, 2022

TALENT CONTEST.

 Talent contest.

Vote rigging.

13-08-22

# talent #contest# votes # rigging

 

One of my friend's grandson participated in a singing contest abroad for under ten years. He is now in the final round and he needs online votes.


My friend sent me a link and explained to me how to vote more. This is how it is done. Click on the link. His video presentation will appear. Click on vote/ like. Press the reverse button. Click on the link. Press on vote/like. You can repeat it ten times on data and ten times on Wi-Fi. Total 20 votes per person! 


His grandson has no stage fear. Talent? 

I do not have any special talent but I can recognise quality work from songs, painting or any other creative work.


I do not know if all the online voting systems are the same or not. When ever best performer loose the contest I thought judges were incompetent. It happened in an Indian singing contest. Sunidhi Chauhan and Neha Kakkar later became famous Bollywood singers. After they became famous they also became judges for the same singing contest ! 


Panel of judges should be more talented and experienced than the participants. Some of our supreme court judges gave incompetent judgement.  😂


Panel of judges results should be final. Online voting only for most popular voice. They deserve consolation prizes.

What is your opinion?

Jivan