Saturday, November 5, 2022

THE LIFE OF LITTLE PRINCESS.

        

  The Life of Little Princess.

                  semi autobiography.

                     Revised edition.


Dear readers,


Walk through down my memory lane before you meet my little princess.


                                           

                  

Short synopsis. 


The story is about our little princess. Globalisation has changed our ordinary family life forever. An-aged fathers struggles to give his only daughter a good education and a secure life. After the court battle for his daughter’s custody, will he ever live with his estranged wife? My life/story has a moral lesson for Indian home makers. This is my first fiction and I wrote with three different endings!

happy reading,

Author

Jivan 


An appeal to homemakers. 

Do you wish to help your husband to run your family? Then start working. Learn any home based work like DTP, Data Entry, Medical Transcription, translation work, Tailoring, Catering, making chocolate and butter Cookies for Hotels, selling cosmetics and gift articles, tuition. There are lots of short-term courses available on trades. Bank also offered micro finance for starting up small businesses like cottage industry or take up home based work. . Earn some extra money to support your family. With ever increasing living costs (present and future) one man’s income alone cannot meet both ends. Your husband will appreciate you. One day you will be proud of yourself. Time is running out. Act now! 

This is the Moral of my life story.        


Few lines from my book . 


Conditions for adoption  

 1) My daughter should never be treated like a servant.

2)  I must be allowed to visit my daughter whenever she asks for me.                     

3) make sure my daughter tells nothing but the truth.                    

4) I want you to give her more love and affection .She should never feel that she missed her mother.

5) Do not force her to become first rank in the class. 

6) I expect you to teach her the value of money.

7) Teach her how to become self-sufficient. Keeping her toys, books and taking care of herself. 

8) My humble request is that under no circumstances you should desert her.

     

Signature of Ajay’s Father… signature    

Signature of Ajay’s Mother… signature 

Father of Sony Gudiya. Jivan…signature 

          

Contents 

All my quotes ( 200+)

Life story 

Moral of the story 

Once in a blue moon 

sensation of deflowering

Broken heart

New lease of life 

My first night

Globalisation

Story writing

Publishing

H2LSYB

Novels and fictions 

These are part of my life's journey. 


E BOOK. Rs 250 or $ 3.1 only

https://store.pothi.com/book/ebook-jivan-life-little-princess-semi-autobiography/

PDF 118 A 4 pages or 53,800 Words.

I promise that you will not be disappointed by reading my life story. 


I've authored short stories and novels. I can create realistic fiction in a variety of genres. Family drama, erotic, lesbian, horror, sci-fi, action, medical thriller, and political thriller.


More inspiring content can be found on my blog at https://jivadax.blogspot.com/